Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Painted with Raven' - Drag Race contestant Raven's competition series

COOOK

Featured Posts

Werk
On 3/16/2021 at 8:05 PM, TheOriginalOne said:

sdntrerr.png

Even though some people are saying this isn't confirmed to be true, can I ask what Spice means? Is it British people with their spices?

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

Even though some people are saying this isn't confirmed to be true, can I ask what Spice means? Is it British people with their spices?

any person from Latin America is considered spice I guess:poot:

ShayCristoforo

Raven truly changed the drag makeup game like no one else but wow. I was today years old when I found out about the racism. Why is everyone just utter trash 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Werk
5 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

any person from Latin America is considered spice I guess:poot:

Well let's say if that picture is real, does he even know Black and Asian people can be Latino? Like?

Sneaky Oliver
19 minutes ago, Werk said:

Well let's say if that picture is real, does he even know Black and Asian people can be Latino? Like?

They can be Latin American but Latino is more like the Hispanic/ Latin America Native ethnicity/ heritage so...no, black and Asian people can not be Latinos 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BlingNotTheMusic
On 3/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, lestyoufall said:

Literally anyone can take someone’s pics & make a profile. How do we know it was actually her profile, did she send nudes from it or something? Also who’s to say her viewpoint hasn’t changed since then & she hasn’t learned? People are constantly growing in every way so holding onto something that looks like it’s from a decade ago doesn’t seem healthy… seriously what app is that profile from :ladyhaha:

On 3/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Phantomhive said:

This image was leaked years ago and it's never really been confirmed to be true. Not sure why it's resurfacing again tho making all these drag race sjw's pop out out of nowehre.

Seriously. Cancel culture is out of control these days.

Many people are a lot more socially conscious and aware of offensive stereotypes and language than they were a few years ago. Our vernacular keeps changing, calm down...

PawsUpJago

The racism doesn't surprise me, I always though Raven was a grade A  c u n t, never understood why people got a good vibe from him. 

This show really does uncover the true ugly underbelly of the community, I think it serves some purpose still in that way at least. 

BlingNotTheMusic
39 minutes ago, Werk said:

I thought spice meant like kinky. Because vanilla is typically like basic sh*t. 

Werk
13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They can be Latin American but Latino is more like the Hispanic/ Latin America Native ethnicity/ heritage so...no, black and Asian people can not be Latinos 

Oh wow thank you for letting me know!

DanielM

I actually like her, I think she knows the business and she makes great commentary on Fashion Photo Review. Also, I believe people can change and grow. I know Twitter's society doesn't think you can educate yourself and be better but you really can. I hope Raven have grown to be a better person. And I wish good luck to her on this new project. 

Archived