💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica ball in Chicago moved to 27th of August 2021

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

Sounds too hopefully, no way they’ll be able to go through with this without at least limited capacity

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

How they gonna handle limited capacity if tickets were already on sale PRIOR to the pandemic? Like.... it doesn’t add up. :oprah:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

DontCallMeAlice

It’s not happening guys. Gaga will either cancel it or postpone to summer 2022

Padam.

mdance4life

Wasn’t this exact date made back in June 2020 when she rescheduled ALL of the shows to summer 2021?

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

President Biden

It’s happening. Vaccines are rolling out MASSIVELY and normal will run by June, mark my word.

I got drunk

Papergangstuh

I think its pretty obvious that if things continue the way they are that an outdoor concert will be able to happen late summer. We're all just conditioned to think negatively, as well as cautiously, which is totally understandable given the past year.

Runway

As it should be! It will be iconic if this is the first massive event in Americe after covid :giveup:

HuffsAhoy

This is just the news I needed to see after a stressful day :giveup: I just wish she'd add some more dates in the southern US and not on a week night :neyde:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Luna Lovegood

I’m a pessimist so i don’t see anybody concert shows happening at least until 2022 at the earliest 😭

luna’s advocate

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, mdance4life said:

Wasn’t this exact date made back in June 2020 when she rescheduled ALL of the shows to summer 2021?

Yes - I have tickets to this show and it’s the date I put in my calendar :ladyhaha: nothing new

MessyTop

This NOT news, that date was announced when they pushed the concert for 2021. 
receipts:

The august 27 2021 was announced JUNE 26, 2020 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-tour-dates-reschedule-2021-1020975/ 

Lady Gaga has announced new summer 2021 dates for her Chromatica Ball Tour, which was previously postponed due to the COVID-19pandemic.

The six-date trek includes two European stops, followed by a run of four North American dates. Lady Gaga will perform in Paris and London on July 25th and 30th, 2021, respectively, while the North American leg launches August 7th in Boston. After that, she’ll play Toronto on August 16th, New York/New Jersey on August 19th, and Chicago on August 27th. Those who purchased tickets to the original run of concerts will receive information regarding the new gigs via email.

Alexmeishaonv

Tbh as a fan who has to fly all the way to US to see her, I hope she postponed to 2022, although we have vaccine rolled out in my country and I’m getting mine in April, it still seems risky to travel internationally this year. 

Archived