Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica ball in Chicago moved to 27th of August 2021

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, kaojen said:

They didn’t postpone it 2 weeks. They postponed it a year and 2 weeks. Last year these dates were rescheduled. This rescheduling was announced last year. Not sure why this is considered news...

oh:air:  

they way everyone is already booking their hotels over a rescheduling made decades ago 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
14 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

No it's not. I just share what I think about it but apparently being and optimistic is the reason to laugh here. 

Who’s laughing :green: 

we have no signs of a music video coming soon, or any whispers from her team or anything, so being this optimistic, especially after the SC mess, is dangerous :ph34r: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Slovakialop
24 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’m starting to think maybe the reason Gaga was so quiet the last few months before filming Gucci was because she was organizing the tour? I mean Gaga is such a perfectionist and seeing how pragmatic this era has it would not surprise me if they created the tour (stage design, costumes, interludes) and she will go straight into rehearsal after filming Gucci?

Anyway I’m pretty excited regardless of if it will happen or not. If this tour is happening, I’m sure Gaga will put a lot of effort into this so we can dance through the pain for real after a year! :staymad:

1. I'm sure she already has the concept, stage design and costumes since last year. Remember that she announced the tour in March to start in July: in all likelihood she already had the tour almost prepared.

2. Even in the case she wouldn't have the tour prepared, that's not an excuse for being in silence for almost 12 months (her silence began in September 2020, and the tour would begin in late August 2021). Gucci's filming will finnish by late-April, so thereafter she would have had plenty of time (almost 5 months) to organize the tour (but as I said before, the most probable is that she already had it prepared since last year). So yeah, no valid excuses here.

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Who’s laughing :green: 

we have no signs of a music video coming soon, or any whispers from her team or anything, so being this optimistic, especially after the SC mess, is dangerous :ph34r: 

I just said that she most probably will release something before the tour, I don't think she'll go to Chromatica ball when the last mv was like 10 months ago since August 

River

Gaga now: oh sh-t it's happening

ladygagashockingpics3.jpg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chris Evans

i didn't wanna step on the gas because of delulus but I still think it's going to happen even if the show's a smaller degree of what they had planned

PartySick
41 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’m starting to think maybe the reason Gaga was so quiet the last few months before filming Gucci was because she was organizing the tour?

Well, anyone who thinks Gaga just threw her hands up and slept for a year obviously doesn't know her very well tbh :ladyhaha:

Idk what the plans are but plans exist :legend:

🖤

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Well, anyone who thinks Gaga just threw her hands up and slept for a year obviously doesn't know her very well tbh :ladyhaha:

Idk what the plans are but plans exist :legend:

Source honey, give us the source cause last time you sound so confident 

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

1. I'm sure she already has the concept, stage design and costumes since last year. Remember that she announced the tour in March to start in July: in all likelihood she already had the tour almost prepared.

2. Even in the case she wouldn't have the tour prepared, that's not an excuse for being in silence for almost 12 months (her silence began in September 2020, and the tour would begin in late August 2021). Gucci's filming will finnish by late-April, so thereafter she would have had plenty of time (almost 5 months) to organize the tour (but as I said before, the most probable is that she already had it prepared since last year). So yeah, no valid excuses here.

She said in the Billboard interview she had nothing ready and since Covid happened she wouldnt prepare anything until it was 100% sure.

This date is the last show I believe, the first one is Paris in July 25th. (if things go as planned)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

wait

were the dates not always august 2021???

Yeah, this isn't news, they're just writing an article with the rescheduled dates from 2020 to 2021.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies

I'm pretty sure that the tour will happen, but only in the US because Europe is...well.... just not capable.

So this might be the reason that she has been so silent... they still want the tour to happen... at least in the US

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

S0436

Well stranger things have happened, in India they had 70,000 in a cricket stadium to watch a match this week with no masks :yennefer:

Archived