Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Dognapping Incident To Feature On America's Most Wanted

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

"America's Most Wanted is putting additional eyes on Lady Gaga's dognapping. ET has exclusively learned Monday's premiere of America's Most Wanted will solicit America's help in finding the shooter of Gaga's dog walker, Ryan Fischer. The episode will also investigate the recent spree of violent dognappings happening from coast to coast." 

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gagas-dognapping-to-be-featured-on-americas-most-wanted-exclusive-162367

ToxicHot

Wow with everything going on I actually forgot this all happened :enigma: hope the suspect gets caught!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

weed

I wonder if Ryan is well enough to speak to them/make an appearance, we'll hopefully see all the info that's been gathered already.

PartySick

I sincerely hope these guys have been scared sh*tless ever since they found out it was Lady Gaga's dogs they stole and her friend they tried to kill.

The only thing that would make me feel happier than knowing they've been terrified for all this time would be to see them caught and tried for attempted murder.

🖤

Agunimon

This is going to sound in poor taste but I don't think dognappings are on the same level as the kinds of criminals on America's Most Wanted... 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This is going to sound in poor taste but I don't think dognappings are on the same level as the kinds of criminals on America's Most Wanted... 

They're apparently repeat offenders and attempted murderers. If it was just the dogs being taken then yeah but they're shooting people :spin:

🖤

Agunimon
36 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They're apparently repeat offenders and attempted murderers. If it was just the dogs being taken then yeah but they're shooting people :spin:

Oh, that makes more sense. I just read the article before commenting and it didn't mention them shooting other people.

lilmonster2424

Hopefully this helps catch the sick people that shot Ryan and stole the dogs? It premiers next Monday, so a week from today?

hpmcmill
On 3/15/2021 at 8:32 PM, Snorlax said:

Idk why but I remember being scared of that show as a kid :enigma:

Same lol... since it’s real and they are like “still on the run, and spotted around your town!” 

Archived