💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: "The “Future Nostalgia” era is not over yet!"

noa234

Featured Posts

I respect the amount of effort and work she's consistently put into this era -- this was a HARD year to deliver but she and her team shined. She's been such a huge presence. She does so many appearances and performances, I can't imagine how exhausting it must be but I hope that level of success is enjoyable for her and not draining. I'm sincerely happy for Dua stans because they have been feddddd and fed good!

⚡🐲

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Me @Dulo Peep and @Regina George protecting HER at all cost 

power puff girls GIF

pink is the new black200.gif

3 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I respect the amount of effort and work she's consistently put into this era -- this was a HARD year to deliver but she and her team shined. She's been such a huge presence. She does so many appearances and performances, I can't imagine how exhausting it must be but I hope that level of success is enjoyable for her and not draining. I'm sincerely happy for Dua stans because they have been feddddd and fed good!

imagine working that HARD, non stop and never even looking tired or washed up, only flawless beauty kweens200.gif

Oyster

I love when artists are actually committed and show passion for their work. gaga take notes :triggered:

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

Paul even put a remix of her work in his mixtape on Sirius XM :D :nick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SummerBoy223
7 hours ago, MJHolland said:

She should use the hype and make her next album STAT since the majority of ppl think this was her debut album (I’m still a little confused if that’s true or not but i ain’t heard the first one :billie:

whats a call out score? 

Radio stations do weekly survey based on songs that they play, they reveal the scores on Friday. It basically shows the songs that listeners prefer, from the most preferred to the least preferred. Levitating was the last one on the list for several weeks. Radio still  kept on playing it, which is very weird. They dropped Rain On Me and Stupid Love once the callout scores came out. 

Gerrard174
21 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

She’s not “milking” the era. She’s actually giving one. This is not something many artists have done or tried to do in the “streaming” era. It’s usually single 1, single 2, album drop and that’s it. I applaud her for making FN feel nostalgic by giving an actual pop era that I haven’t felt since 1989

Katy's Smile era is quite an era though??

Anderson123
5 hours ago, Oyster said:

I love when artists are actually committed and show passion for their work. gaga take notes :triggered:

Pls. Gaga wrote that book.

HuffsAhoy

Great to see this album era isn't over yet. I really hope she adds some US dates for the FN Tour, I am dying to see her live. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

JustTea
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

pink is the new black200.gif

That outfit was horrid, imagine dancing in a basic bikini at Grammys :ladyhaha: Feels so inappropriate. 

Spoiler

And tbh kinda desperate attention seeking outfit... :awkney:

PawsUpJago

Moonlight Edition spoiled the special-ness of FN for me, took me out of the fantasy totally and the material was sub-par at best. 

But why not milk it while she's the hottest new pop girlie I guess. 

vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, JustTea said:

That outfit was horrid, imagine dancing in a basic bikini at Grammys :ladyhaha: Feels so inappropriate. 

Hide contents

it was meant to be disco :triggered: like Jane Fonda inspired

let's leave the mysoginy in 2020 kween

Regina George
17 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga literally performed in seashell bikini and a thong. Stop shaming women because of how they dress. So embarrassing!

chromaticarth
37 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Hide contents

at least she went there

vyniildisk
20 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gaga literally performed in seashell bikini and a thong. Stop shaming women because of how they dress. So embarrassing!

Let ha embarrass herself, trust she will be dealt with, periodt

Starmie25
7 hours ago, Oyster said:

She still dropped the album, along with 3 high quality music videos and 2 of them being critically acclaimed, like give her break just because it wasn't some "HUGE ERA" or whatever. 

Archived