💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: "The “Future Nostalgia” era is not over yet!"

noa234

Featured Posts

bionic
15 hours ago, weed said:

She will keep going until Future Nostalgia itself becomes nostalgic to listen to

It will become nostalgic... in the future...

648f796660c3acc7504c21c43d0c02db.gif

buy bionic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

She should use the hype and make her next album STAT since the majority of ppl think this was her debut album (I’m still a little confused if that’s true or not but i ain’t heard the first one :billie:

8 hours ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Did she not see the levitating call out scores. It was worse than Perfect Illusion 💀

whats a call out score? 

3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why are yall hating FN?She literally fed us sooo much?We’ll be talking differently if Gaga did the same 

There are literally more ppl in this thread hating on Chromatica tho for no good damn reason 

Can y’all f*cking chill with the hate for like a day lmao it’s so boring 

Moonlight on Water

I'm all for it! I'm also craving some new Ava

she/her

16 hours ago, Deme said:

FN 8 The Last One Standing Deluxe Edition with 365 versions to enjoy every single day of the year.

And coming soon to itunes, apple music, spotify, FN 9 The Ever Lasting Album Of The Millennium

Not everlasting 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anderson123

The album is about to be one year old, she’s not “dragging it” for long, it’s what a normal album cycle usually lasts. She has released a remix album, a deluxe version with B Sides and a virtual show. If the pandemic wasn’t a thing she’d be touring right now. 

Y’all were tired of Future Nostalgia by the time Chromatica came out because usually pop fans just consume albums in a matter of weeks and move on to the next pop girl. She has kept the entire era alive and that’s amazing given the circumstances. 

She probably just means more performances guys. Relax with all the shade lol. We're Good is likely the final single from the era (unless they push Love Again globally and not just as a random radio single in France as it is at the moment). 

She'll probably do the Brit Awards and the Billboard Music Awards with a slight chance of truly wrapping the entire era with a big VMA performance medley of her hits this era and then hopefully tour (if there is a way to tour by September of course). 

Karen Smith

She's more and more iconic and amazing, so I can't wait for another mv! Of course if it is mv 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Karen Smith said:

She's more and more iconic and amazing, so I can't wait for another mv! Of course if it is mv 

200.gif

1 hour ago, Levine said:

Quantity over quality, you go girl!

:grr:

Regina George
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Quantity over quality, you go girl!

What’s up with u haters coming into every Dua thread just to bash her? Can’t you like just ignore her threads if you are that triggered by her? I noticed you in every single one of her threads. That’s tragic and desperate love! 

Werk
12 hours ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Did she not see the levitating call out scores. It was worse than Perfect Illusion 💀

Actually the top 5 hit Levitating's horrible call out scores is what makes its success impressive. Despite the call out and radio being a mess, it's an organic hit and is stable in streams and sales 

https://i.imgur.com/qWLNJeD.gif

Archived