💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ROM: Nija Charles wins Grammy for a pop song! Here's why it's significant

Werk

Featured Posts

• Werk changed the title to ROM: Nija Charles wins Grammy for a pop song! Here's why it's significant
Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I'm pretty sure Gaga voted for Fiona Apple for the category she was nominated in. 

I’m sure Gaga is eligible to vote in the pop categories. Fiona was nominated in alternative/rock. 

Bradley
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

By the way as Gaga became a voter for the Grammy's, do you think she voted for herself in the categories she was nominated in? :D

Bold of u to assume she knows she's nominated.

Schizophonic
26 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Let's be honest, both Fiona and Gaga probably didn't bother to vote.. Jk.. Maybe. 

no way. 

she would never be such a award show especially grammys darling if she had that mentality. she understands that it is some sort of politics and an honor to have a voice in it... 

Werk
20 hours ago, Gagi said:

What?

Nija won a Grammy with ROM which is significant because she's a Black female winning for a pop song!

S0436

I think only Gaga and Ariana get the Grammy, if it was Song of the Year then Nija would get the Grammy too:

BEST POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
FOR SINGLES OR TRACKS VOCAL OR INSTRUMENTAL
SCREENING CRITERIA This category recognizes artistic excellence in a duo, group, or collaborative vocal or instrumental pop performance. Recordings on which a group receives artist billing are eligible here, even when the vocal features only one member of the group. The entire group or collaborative performance, rather than the presence of a lead vocal performance, determines category eligibility.

Werk
23 hours ago, S0436 said:

I think only Gaga and Ariana get the Grammy, if it was Song of the Year then Nija would get the Grammy too:

BEST POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
FOR SINGLES OR TRACKS VOCAL OR INSTRUMENTAL
SCREENING CRITERIA This category recognizes artistic excellence in a duo, group, or collaborative vocal or instrumental pop performance. Recordings on which a group receives artist billing are eligible here, even when the vocal features only one member of the group. The entire group or collaborative performance, rather than the presence of a lead vocal performance, determines category eligibility.

Aww why would they do that?!

Economy

Gaga has collaborated with women on multiple occasions what are you talking about? :laughga:

Beyonce (twice)

Florence Whelch

Ariana Grande

Black Pink

And Cher was suppostu happen but we dont talk about that :madge:

Archived