💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Get ROM Grammy Video Likes Up Monsters!

mamo

Featured Posts

mamo

Ok this really doesn't matter at all in the bigger picture because Gaga and Ari have already won their grammy respectively however as we already know the BTS stans are bombarding Gaga's videos and disliking them.

So if you have any free time, give this video posted by the Official Recording Academy a like and spread the word to your monster friends on here and any other social platforms so we can out ratio these ignorant trolls. 

The video is currently 17k likes to 18k dislikes so go give it a thumbs up: 

Oh and if you haven't already, give a like to the Rain On Me MV as the ARMY are also disliking it too!

EDIT: also is it possible if Gaga Daily themselves could tweet about this so the message gets out there more quicker? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

DoremonLove

I know a lot of ppl here will be like they are kids and we are growns and all but still lets all like. Not gonna take much time.:hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Lucas

This is so funny lol they really opening a link just to put a dislike like it's actually gonna change anything :sweat:

Mister G

Done. These dummies disliking the video aren't going to change who won the award :billie:

mamo
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

I know a lot of ppl here will be like they are kids and we are growns and all but still lets all like. Not gonna take much time.:hor:

I'm a grown up and I don't take this sh*t seriously at all but Gaga has shown us so much love over the years and even though she most likely doesn't care, it's the least we could do I guess :staymad:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

DoremonLove
Just now, mamo said:

I'm a grown up and I don't take this sh*t seriously at all but Gaga has shown us so much love over the years and even though she most likely doesn't care, it's the least we could do I guess :staymad:

Exactly my point:hug:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived