Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Some Armys are bombarding ROM MV YouTube comments with love

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

emig09
7 minutes ago, Chic said:

BTS should win a Grammy and I hope they do the next time they’re eligible!

:ally:

gay engineer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Low-key off topic but I was watching reaction videos to most of the categories and this video... :billie: they're grown men, it's not that deep it's just a grammy. Barely any of us expected Gaga and Ari to win so it was a shock when they did but this is doing the most over losing to another artist :cryga:

These 3 men and those comments....

🙄:saladga::madge::billie:

Sales, streams, views, breaking records ≠ quality

You never heard of ROM ≠ not deserve to win

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Economy

Ive seen those too. We dont need to judge the entire fan base as a whole because some are so loud in their toxicity (lets not forget how bad some monsters were with stan wars back in the day and it did not reflect all of us either)

hoeslay

I love seeing armys spread love, its my daily motivation, my daily inspiration, the only reason I have the will to live. It encourages me to push myself on, and it gives me happiness. I feel happy when I see amrys spread love. I become overjoyed because they spread love about our success.

HosedDownGypsy
6 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Low-key off topic but I was watching reaction videos to most of the categories and this video... :billie: they're grown men, it's not that deep it's just a grammy. Barely any of us expected Gaga and Ari to win so it was a shock when they did but this is doing the most over losing to another artist :cryga:

LMAOOO this is pure meme material:lmao:

RAIN ON ME

numb the flame
10 hours ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

LMAOOO this is pure meme material:lmao:

Like sis it's just a bit of metal, it doesn't determine their artistry. Go have fun with your other awards that they've won but Gaga has lost while the rats at Joanne's polishes Gaga's Oscar, two golden globes and twelve Grammys :cryga:

Justin Drew Bieber

The Rain On Me video has now gotten 100,000 new comments since the Grammys...

Archived