• Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, weed said:

Sounds like 100k+ engagements and views to me :hor:

Rain On Me about to go number one again :pray:  

End Racism Now

South Blonde

As if the Grammy's were fan voted :ladyhaha:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Harry Kat

The video was around 260+ thousands dislikes and now it is 275k! So it's not real! But it gained over 100k views in the last hour and 10k comments :billie:

moonsago

As both an army and little monster I am so sad we are so petty and mean to eachother. I am happy for Gaga & Ari but I am also sad for BTS, they also deserved. The problem is not the artists but the idea of award shows tbh.. sometimes multiple songs deserve to win because multiple ones had impact. This competitive nature in which we consume music (awards, numbers, charts) makes nasty fans and hurts artists. And yeah, they are petty for doing this but guess what, we are not any better. We are over here laughing at them, forgetting how hurt we used to also be a few years back when Gaga would also get used time and time again for views by award shows, for clout and not win/perform. And its true, the Grammys used the boys time and time again for their own gain and even if you don’t like them, their success is unquestionable. Again, I am so happy for Gaga and Ari and I believe they deserve this with all my heart but I also believe BTS deserved it too. I wish we could ‘do’ music in another, less competitive way in the future but that’s just wishful thinking 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

We are over here laughing at them, forgetting how hurt we used to also be a few years back when Gaga would also get used time and time again for views by award shows, for clout and not win/perform

It's not the same. They're just always that ridicolous and childish.

moonsago
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

It's not the same. They're just always that ridicolous and childish.

We are too, believe me. We are quick to drag any fandom and artist. If you think Little Monsters are better then I am sorry, but they are not. We are older now than they are but we used to be just as fussy and mean and some still haven’t grown up from that stage I see. 

Archived