💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rain on me allegedly received 100k dislikes after tonight’s Grammy win

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

S0436

I suggest if BTS want to win Grammys in the future they do a lot more social justice advocacy. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I suggest if BTS want to win Grammys in the future they do a lot more social justice advocacy. 

They do a lot as far as I know... serving qualitative music would have been enough

blackpink
12 hours ago, moonsago said:

As both an army and little monster I am so sad we are so petty and mean to eachother. I am happy for Gaga & Ari but I am also sad for BTS, they also deserved. The problem is not the artists but the idea of award shows tbh.. sometimes multiple songs deserve to win because multiple ones had impact. This competitive nature in which we consume music (awards, numbers, charts) makes nasty fans and hurts artists. And yeah, they are petty for doing this but guess what, we are not any better. We are over here laughing at them, forgetting how hurt we used to also be a few years back when Gaga would also get used time and time again for views by award shows, for clout and not win/perform. And its true, the Grammys used the boys time and time again for their own gain and even if you don’t like them, their success is unquestionable. Again, I am so happy for Gaga and Ari and I believe they deserve this with all my heart but I also believe BTS deserved it too. I wish we could ‘do’ music in another, less competitive way in the future but that’s just wishful thinking 

omg why did u get 14 lmaos over a nice message, people are so mean

moonsago
23 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

Because people don’t like being called out on their hypocrisy lol, hopefully one day they’ll see that you can’t act the same as the person that does you wrong and expect a positive outcome. Only by being the bigger person that can happen. 

Ronk
17 hours ago, moonsago said:

As both an army and little monster I am so sad we are so petty and mean to eachother. I am happy for Gaga & Ari but I am also sad for BTS, they also deserved. The problem is not the artists but the idea of award shows tbh.. sometimes multiple songs deserve to win because multiple ones had impact. This competitive nature in which we consume music (awards, numbers, charts) makes nasty fans and hurts artists. And yeah, they are petty for doing this but guess what, we are not any better. We are over here laughing at them, forgetting how hurt we used to also be a few years back when Gaga would also get used time and time again for views by award shows, for clout and not win/perform. And its true, the Grammys used the boys time and time again for their own gain and even if you don’t like them, their success is unquestionable. Again, I am so happy for Gaga and Ari and I believe they deserve this with all my heart but I also believe BTS deserved it too. I wish we could ‘do’ music in another, less competitive way in the future but that’s just wishful thinking 

Noms handle that.  Gaga was thrilled just to be nominated.  It's an honor.

BTS fans are too young to have learned the significance of being the bigger person.  It's not a good look to complain, but it's a very good look to celebrate the achievements of others.

I live outside the space time continuum.

tylerjs

I’m a BTS fan and little monster, and while BTS may deserve a Grammy, Lady Gaga’s impact on US culture and radio reached far more in the US sphere than BTS. Not only that, but BTS routinely snubs MANY other highly deserving kpop artists in Korea, which while deserved on many levels, is very frustrating and unfair to the other groups who work so hard and still have no chance of beating BTS because of how obsessive Army is when supporting them. It the same situation BTS is in with the US: being beat out by other top artists every time even if they deserve to win. BTS has won more awards and accolades than they know what to do with, and many upcoming Korean and other Asian artists are neglected and stand no chance if BTS is ever in their category. It is sad that any time BTS does not win, Army has to go to insane lengths to prove themselves. The Grammys are not indicative of success by any means, and while it may be nice to get one when deserved, it cannot be made into such a debacle. Again, i love and support BTS very much, but most of Army’s behavior overall is always so appalling to me. They have won SO many awards, overshadowed SO many top-tier, hard-working Asian artists in their own markets and to not have empathy when being nominated abroad is really quite sad. Love BTS and love Gaga :sara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Papergangstuh

Ok but I terrorized Madonna and Katy Perry stans back in 2011 so I guess this is karma

Mocchi
8 hours ago, dolce vita said:

Sorry but I have to lmao too. Maybe cause at the end we are just talking about music? We all love music and our favorite singers but words like "sad for BTS" (when their bank account is way bigger that any of us) "nasty fans" (their fanbase is the worst ever, can we simply enjoy our faves?) "Grammys used the boys" (sorry, their company is the one using them, I think we all know how idol system works) are cringey as fu*k. If you don't simply enjoy music, you are part of this show too

I enjoyed more watching BTS losing all their nominations, rather than Gaga winning. 

100k dislikes is promo , so go get them girl.

NikolaMontenegro

We should thank BTS stans for bringing more views and attention to the song, and for entertaining us with their childish, immature behaviour! I mean, the like-dislike ratio speaks for itself, they pose no threat!

Juanlittlem

So we got 30K dislikes since yesterday. Not that bad.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
11 hours ago, S0436 said:

Dynamite is a synthetic caricature of a pop song. A bop, don't get me wrong, but totally performative. They need more organic music

buy bionic

Scar97

BTS is undoubtedly successful, something the Grammys are not an award for. Try the AMAs. The Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC were also crazy popular. They also never won a Grammy. Manufactured acts aren’t going to get artistry credits from the academy. That can totally change though 

Archived