Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rain on me allegedly received 100k dislikes after tonight’s Grammy win

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

latina twilight

Wow :billie:

Such a pity, the BTS guys are really talented and they seem like they are really nice and sweet people, but I honestly wish they never get nominated again until their fandom grows, they're poisonous :billie:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

BTS seem like nice enough guys and they have some catchy songs I admit, but their fans are insane.

Gerrard174
13 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Wow :billie:

Such a pity, the BTS guys are really talented and they seem like they are really nice and sweet people, but I honestly wish they never get nominated again until their fandom grows, they're poisonous :billie:

Their fandom are one of the worst currently. Such a disgrace to the nice men of BTS

Chromatica Island

ROM deserved to win, as a fan of Gaga and BTS.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

M i K E Y

besides that, I read tweets about BTS stans saying that Gaga deserved to be raped… sick, they need help

phillipaf

I'm amazed how people think BTS deserves the Grammy. Like, that's my personal opinion obviously but what they're doing is neither groundbreaking nor unique. It's really confusing to me. However I'm sure we would've reacted the exact same way if it were Gaga v somebody else in like 2009/2010

Juanlittlem

Stop trying to make BTS's army look bad. I knew they were gonna dislike the video if Gaga and Ari won so I took a screenshot yesterday morning to see how much they'll dislike it. 

It was at 271.500 dislikes at 11AM (London time) so they've thrown 14-15K dislikes since last night. There's also +35K comments.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Serial Chiller
28 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Stop trying to make BTS's army look bad.

Surely they themselves must be taking the credit for that. :billie:

QueenChromatix

100k negatives? Doesn't matter! As long as she receives another Grammys! Plus yesterday YouTube video count was doubled: it was watched over 650k times. Daily basis for ROM is about 320k.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix

But honestly for me there was no competition in that category for Gaga and Ari... I only doubted about Taylor... Grammys love her, so it was unclera if they give her that award too or not. Fortunately, we won (at last!)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Karen Smith
9 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

im just laughin hhahaha

I mean they are us 10 years ago when born this way lost the grammy nominations. we are mature now

let the kids learn

I'm sure non of us said things like they said about Gaga to be raped :selena: so maybe think twice before you'll say things like that

Harry Kat

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours

146 +693

Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video)

782,726 Views 30,015 Likes 

:billie:

Archived