💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Armys cry after BTS lost their nomination to Gaga

TWICE on hatius

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

They literally cried about it. It's so funny to me :air:.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

bionic

I'm sure we reacted like this when we were young and Gaga didn't win something from The Fame :neyde: 

I don't think its kind to mock them for being passionate about their faves. 

buy bionic

Rahrahbitchson

I love seeing armys cry, its my daily motivation, my daily inspiration, the only reason i have the will to live. It encourages me to push myself on and it gives me happiness. I feel happy when i see armys cry. I become overjoyed because they cry about our success

I HAVE TO LAUGH

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LilyLark

I was going to say we shouldn't poke fun at them, because the Academy truly is f*cked up and also from a selfish, fan point of view...in that they won't hesitate to start dragging Gaga and Ari instead of the academy if the fans start antagonizing them.

BUT...I looked at your handle and remembered how vicious and misogynistic many of the BTS stans were towards TWICE. So yeah, I get why you are laughing. I feel like people forgot how cruel the BTS stans (not all of them, of course) can be since they kept trolling right wingers and Trump...

Edited: I mean, I hope monsters don't get mocked but I understand why people drag us sometimes too because of stan behavior (although I hate it when they drag Gaga).

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, lordgagx said:

teardrops on their faces..

At least they are alive.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

bionic
2 minutes ago, Necrophos said:

is it their only nomination?

Just the one, yes

buy bionic

TWICE on hatius

It's one thing to be passionate, it's another thing that they have been harassing other kpop artists nonstop with "Grammys-nominated artist" title. They just cried because they are embarrassed and can't use the western validation to harass people. So I said what I said, f*ck them and Rain On Me deserved its win.

But I sincerely feel bad for BTS with this being their biggest hit in the US. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'm sure we reacted like this when we were young and Gaga didn't win something from The Fame :neyde: 

I don't think its kind to mock them for being passionate about their faves. 

They are literally slut shaming Gaga and Ariana, saying Gaga deserved to get raped and her dogs should’ve died. Still wanna defend that fanbase? 

Dadru

I’m sorry but I can’t be sad for them. BTS got me into k-pop but as soon as I discovered other groups (like EXO, my favs) I unstanned BTS. The fans think every award should go to them & they should already be grateful since most other k-pop acts don’t have a chance of winning at award shows in Korea.

Good lesson for them to realize that BTS can’t win everything.

bionic
Just now, Adarsh said:

They are literally slut shaming Gaga and Ariana, saying Gaga deserved to get raped and her dogs should’ve died. Still wanna defend that fanbase? 

Two totally separate issues. Don't sink to their level. #BeBest

buy bionic

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived