💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avatar reclaims highest-grossing movie record

Lumiere

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
13 hours ago, flavio said:

I hate Avatar, such a boring film. Argh. 

Unlike Titanic, which I regarded as a child as the best movie of the entire universe. I even thought it was Leonardo DaVinci who played in it.

Gurl I ..... just dropped my taco :ladyhaha:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess
14 hours ago, Economy said:

I always found the movie fascinating because its a very very realistic depiction of how humans would treat and exploit an alien race less advanced than us that has something we wanted :madge:

Yep. Space colonialism is inevitable, I guess :enigma:

I hope we limit ourselves to looting uninhabited planets. Rocks have no feelings :enigma:

Cello

Not a huge fan of Avatar but I remember being totally blown away by the 3D special effects in the cinema, shame its kinda been a bit forgotten :icega:

I really wish Titanic still claimed the throne! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Sneaky Oliver

why do people in this industry like to disrespect their own legacies for stupid records and awards? A bunch of grown ass rich adults acting like spoiled whiny children 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SchwineLove

Avatar's selling point is the 3D technology, and they done amazing with it, it's so immersive.

GagaUnderYou

Avatar was great for the time & year it was released in. I wish they didn’t take so long to release a sequel. Excited to see what they do with technology for the series. Hopefully will save the movie industry especially after this pandemic.

memomemome
14 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Still haven’t watched it. I boycotted it on principle as a Avatar the Last Airbender stan as a child. Maybe it’s time. :vegas:

OMG :ladyhaha:

Me too. I remember very excited for avatar and then feel betrayed when found out that is not THE Avatar. 

And decided to hate it and never watch it 😂

ATLA out-Avatar-Ed though :ohwell:

gypsy101
5 hours ago, B33Fre33 said:

Avengers:Endgame Reloaded

The Endgame Monster

1 hour ago, KORG said:

It's the most basic story of all time. Also, James Cameron can choke.

why should he choke lol what did he do wrong?

Economy
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

I agree but it’s basically Pocahontas.. It was nothing unheard of 

I never said it was tho. I merely said i didnt think it was bad

hieronymus
15 hours ago, Economy said:

I always found the movie fascinating because its a very very realistic depiction of how humans would treat and exploit an alien race less advanced than us that has something we wanted :madge:

15 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

We already basically did that to animals and nature :madge:

It's just colonizing. It's happened repeatedly across human history.

Galagala

It's really a game-turning movie of 21st cinema, regardless of the cliché screenplay.

I appreciate James Cameron's ambition and the whole crew for creating this technical marvel. On the other hand, Avengers and all those Marvel movies are fun to watch, but they're unoriginal and repetitive imo. Really happy about this news anyway

River

I remember I went to the Avatar World at Disney World and the guy at the shop talked to me with the alien's language and I just looked at him with my "wtf do u want from me" face, he felt awkward and left :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, River said:

I remember I went to the Avatar World at Disney World and the guy at the shop talked to me with the alien's language and I just looked at him with my "wtf do u want from me" face, he felt awkward and left :emma:

da7dns-2-70.jpg

Perhaps you were looking like Avatar stan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived