• Last Reply
Regina George
50 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well this stuff aside i do think the story was pretty solid still

I agree but it’s basically Pocahontas.. It was nothing unheard of 

Magic Mike
34 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I agree but it’s basically Pocahontas.. It was nothing unheard of 

Exactly, I agree with you on this. Pocahontas or The New World (Malick's version) are FAR better FILMS than crappy game-like pretentiously long and baroque Avatar, which is mostly praised by its special effects. Girl, I couldn't care less about your special effects, I appreciate Pixar because it can use them with good storytelling. Praise of special effects is actually what is killing good cinema anyway . This is why the avangers or other "super"-"heroes" are so fckig boring to me

Poker

Watch marvel re release endgame.

The marvel movies have good story telling, the ones who only prise their special effects are people who haven't watched them or haven't followed the story lol

Kindness rules all.

Magic Mike
5 minutes ago, Poker said:

haven't followed the story

Also, there's this thing about large scale storytelling. It doesn't have an emotional core to me. It all seems like a soap opera full of drag queens tbh. 

HEARTSTOP

When you think that if aliens came to Earth and asked which movie represents us, we would have this forgettable movie to present to them :bear:

Literally, who even remembers anything from that movie besides blue people f*cking through their ponytails?

IDGAF

FrederickSpears

I remember watching this movie and my entire family was bored to tears, me included lmao. It was SO boring and just.. bad. I will never get the hype for this mess.

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, Poker said:

Watch marvel re release endgame.

The marvel movies have good story telling, the ones who only prise their special effects are people who haven't watched them or haven't followed the story lol

Hope they do. Avatar is the most overrated, boring mess I think I've ever watched.

TimisaMonster

We stan...can't wait for the sequels! I also wanna visit World of Pandora at DisneyWorld! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Aphasic

Is it ok that I do prefer Avatar? Marvel movies are awesome but Avatar to me is at another level. 

Danny Milk

never watched it, endgame better rerelease to reclaim it's throne 

I guess it doesn't really matter

Archived