other

Pitchfork says Gaga should win Best Pop Vocal Album

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Chromatica is such a fantastic album. It really, really deserves a Grammy. 

I love Future Nostalgia, but it isn't as memorable or as exciting as Chromatica.

subtext / fantasy

Varo Yan

Meanwhile, past category winner Lady Gaga returned to bombastic dance-pop with the intergalactic redemption of Chromatica. For all of the album’s flash and bang, Gaga is also only nominated in two categories this year—it’d be nice to see some recognition for her best work in a decade.

awesome oh yeah GIF

mamo

i didn't expect this from pitchfork lmao...

chromatica is truly underrated af and is in my top 3 of gaga albums - it's much more complex than people give it credit for but at the same time very literal/personal in it's lyrics. 

the truth is if gaga had done more promo, she'd have more of a chance at winning but with the events of last year we can't blame her. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Jill
14 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

Meanwhile, past category winner Lady Gaga returned to bombastic dance-pop with the intergalactic redemption of Chromatica. For all of the album’s flash and bang, Gaga is also only nominated in two categories this year—it’d be nice to see some recognition for her best work in a decade.

awesome oh yeah GIF

"Best work in a decade" meaning "I only like Gaga when she's doing what I like"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

bionic

I think Future Nostalgia is the better and more deserving album. But I’d be happy with either :vegas:

buy bionic

Archived