💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pitchfork says Gaga should win Best Pop Vocal Album

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

ARTGOD

Future Nostalgia deserves it way more, though of course I wouldn’t be mad if Gags won.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
30 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

The only people underestimating the album are Gaga fans - the GP LOVES this album and it's her most critically acclaimed release.

The vacuum of complaining on GGD is so easy to get sucked into, but I promise you the rest of the world thought Chromatica was a smash.

Absolutely nothing but hot tea spilled tonight! Just about every 'casual' Gaga fan I know has done nothing but praise Chromatica ever since release day. And guess what, they don't care she hasn't been plastered everywhere either because...the music speaks for itself. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

The only people underestimating the album are Gaga fans - the GP LOVES this album and it's her most critically acclaimed release.

The vacuum of complaining on GGD is so easy to get sucked into, but I promise you the rest of the world thought Chromatica was a smash.

YAAAAAAAAS SPILL

Cssomeone
8 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

Also; it needs to be said that category is “pop *vocal*” and vocally, Chromatica is FAR superior than every album nominated 

It's just called pop VOCAL to differentiate from pop INSTRUMENTAL. They are not judging only the vocal capabilities, but also the production. Otherwise Christina Aguilera would have 20+ grammy awards by now :ladyhaha:

Cssomeone
47 minutes ago, flavio said:

Why are people HERE , gAGA daily, saying that Dua should win? 

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Maybe because Dua ... released a better album? Yes, we are all Gaga fans and we all have an emotional attachment to her music, however, we cannot (or at least shouldn't) act like every thing she does is better than everyone else's every time

Justin Drew Bieber
46 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Maybe because Dua ... released a better album? Yes, we are all Gaga fans and we all have an emotional attachment to her music, however, we cannot (or at least shouldn't) act like every thing she does is better than everyone else's every time

The better album thing is still subjective, you think she did, and others will think she didn’t. But to state it as a fact comes off as arrogant.

Cssomeone
2 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

The better album thing is still subjective, you think she did, and others will think she didn’t. But to state it as a fact comes off as arrogant.

I partially agree. Opinions are indeed subject. Having a bias and acting like everything your fave does is better is problematic, though. You cannot deny the impact Future Nostalgia has had (and is still having) on critics, media, streaming plataforms, charts, etc. If you (and by that I mean any person) thinks Chromatica is better than Future Nostalgia, then there's nothing I can say, cause you've made your mind up. However, it won't come as a surprise to why albums such as Future Nostalgia, Folklore, Fetch the Bolt Cutter, for instance, have more nominations than Chromatica. 

Justin Drew Bieber
23 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

I partially agree. Opinions are indeed subject. Having a bias and acting like everything your fave does is better is problematic, though. You cannot deny the impact Future Nostalgia has had (and is still having) on critics, media, streaming plataforms, charts, etc. If you (and by that I mean any person) thinks Chromatica is better than Future Nostalgia, then there's nothing I can say, cause you've made your mind up. However, it won't come as a surprise to why albums such as Future Nostalgia, Folklore, Fetch the Bolt Cutter, for instance, have more nominations than Chromatica. 

It’s also surprising how they also have more nominations than After Hours too, isn’t it? Just following your logic of “the more noms the better the album” :spin:

Magic Mike

Don't get me wrong, I love all the Future Nostalgica's bops, which passes by all the fashionable renaissance of this sound for which Weeknd did such a great hommage.

But c'mon we're all rooting for you, How dare you!

Big Reputation

Not when folklore is there

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

italianmonster92
4 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

The only person underestimating the album is Gaga herself 

Archived