💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First Official Still From AHS10

joannethenight

Featured Posts

lilmonster2424
10 hours ago, Enigma said:

Yup it’s a new show, separate from the main one (season 10)

Omgggg that makes me so happy now we have more things to look forward to :party:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago
10 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Nah, you’re wrong there. Coven was great & didn’t fall apart at all. It’s probably the one season besides Hotel & Asylum that actually held up to the end. Freakshow, Cult, & all the others honestly didn’t hold up for me so I’ll give you those.

Coven fell apart by the end for me, that finale was dogshit. I love the season don't get me wrong, but it was far from as perfect as fans make out. Also I still don't know if I wish Apocalypse was just about a different story? I think the witches trampled on that concept, they should have saved that for a specific crossover season to me, even though it brought some good hype with it and solved a few plot holes (but made MANY more 😂)

BornAsUnic0rn
On 3/11/2021 at 9:58 PM, Bio said:

1984 was an improvement but I really wish they turned down the campiness and amped up the horror and drama. Even though Asylum has its own problems, it’s pretty much the most loved season. So why don’t they try to go in that direction?

Because even Asylum was CAMPY af? 

17 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Because even Asylum was CAMPY af? 

Yeah but it was 30% camp 70% horror. Apocalypse was 100% camp 0% horror :ally:

Luke78619

They’ve been filming at a graveyard so maybe it’s about the undead? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed
On 3/12/2021 at 1:36 PM, Ana Bohueles said:

can't wait to finger to this!

lmaooooOooOoOooOoOoOoOoO 

beaublue
2 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Coven fell apart by the end for me, that finale was dogshit. I love the season don't get me wrong, but it was far from as perfect as fans make out. Also I still don't know if I wish Apocalypse was just about a different story? I think the witches trampled on that concept, they should have saved that for a specific crossover season to me, even though it brought some good hype with it and solved a few plot holes (but made MANY more 😂)

Yeah, I guess I can see where it falls apart for some people but I was pretty satisfied with the end result. I do think Apocalypse was a complete mess of a season though. It just
 complicated so much & made plot holes where there didn’t need to be.

Sister

YES! It looks pretty promising, love it.:applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PawsUpJago
3 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Yeah, I guess I can see where it falls apart for some people but I was pretty satisfied with the end result. I do think Apocalypse was a complete mess of a season though. It just
 complicated so much & made plot holes where there didn’t need to be.

I was so pissed that the writers undid Moira's satisfying ending they introduced within a few episodes 😂

Don't get me wrong I was happy about Misty and all but there's sooooo many plotholes now. Maybe it's just cos Apocalypse was something I wanted them to do since I discovered the show and it just got overshadowed by fan service, also think it's gross how they tried to make out Tate to be a good guy after all, did not sit right with me. It had cool moments (like getting to hear Jessica Lange say **** since they had changed their restrictions on swearing after after Cult. 

I mean I'll always be a fan regardless it has provided me with so much good, each season has its own charm to me still. 

tyler k
On 3/11/2021 at 2:47 PM, Jose P said:

Well it happened on Coven, Freakshow, Hotel, Apocalpyse, Cult, so the trend is there. The trailers look amazing, the promotional visuals look insane, the first 2-3 episodes seem extremely promising, and then down the road it loses direction and turns into a mess. Like, I’ve been following the show for a while :bear:

I kindly disagree with Cult being listed here. Cult is one of the most tightly written seasons of the whole show, it's really well structured. 

Coven, Freak Show, Hotel, & Apocalypse on the other hand..... messy messy messy (esp Apocalypse, talk about a hot mess express, YIKES)

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived