💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrizia Reggiani fumes at Gaga; "she didn't have sensitivity to meet me"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

"I'm quite annoyed that Lady Gaga is playing me in the new Ridley Scott movie and she didn't even have the foresight and sensitivity to come and meet me."

This is what Patrizia Reggiani, ex wife of the designer Maurizio Gucci and convicted of his murder, told ANSA.

"This is not about money, as I won't get a single penny from the film, but rather about common sense and respect."

"Sono alquanto infastidita dal fatto che Lady Gaga mi stia interpretando nel nuovo film di Ridley Scott senza neppure avere avuto l'accortezza e la sensibilità di venire ad incontrarmi". Lo ha dichiarato all'ANSA Patrizia Reggiani, ex moglie dello stilista Maurizio Gucci e condannata per il suo omicidio, nei giorni in cui la star della musica americana è a Milano per girare alcune scene del film di Ridley Scott "The House of Gucci", in cui interpreta proprio Reggiani.

"Non è per una questione economica, dal film non prenderò un solo centesimo, ma di buon senso e rispetto", ha proseguito l'ex moglie dello stilista. (ANSA).

Source in Italian

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I mean probably because Patrizia wants to maintain her innocence and no doubt Gaga will play her as guilty :bear: 

What kind of awkward conversation are you supposed to have about it....

Ma'am you hired a hitman on your husband. Worry about yourself.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

River

stay pressed lol

agnes.thumb.gif.4ab155a108254c3b48713489

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monketsharona

I'll be very honest, that's a dumb decision to play such a complex role (expecially someone who is still alive and ready to help making the role even deeper) and refuse any meeting.

Ok she's a murderer and horrible woman blablabla. But Lady Gaga accepted to play her so I don't see any problem in any meeting to make some depth to her character.

A lot of amazing actors are preparing a lot their roles (some heavy field researches, meetings and so on).

Bonkers

I think that to portray a living human being in a movie takes their privacy away and depicts them in a way that can never be 100% accurate.  

That's why I don't like real life movies because it plays into judging other people's actions without knowing what it's actually like in their shoes.

Lady Gaga is sensitive about her own privacy, so she understand better than almost anyone.  I'd be curious to know how she feels about what she's taking from another person.  Maybe she feels like it's ok to do that to a villain, and maybe it is. I wish I was oprah r n.  :oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

CubbyGaga

She killed her f*cking husband.  She’s a convicted felon.  I wouldn’t want Gaga anywhere near her.

Quartz

Well, to me at least, i would have met her. Maybe she'll meet with her after? 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Delulu Rogers

She’s literally a murderer. Imagine how horrible it would look to sit down with a murderer so you can act them out better in a movie. How insulting to Gucci 

I mean it may have benhelpful to meet her, but her personal lens and telling of the story would be obviously biased. Either way, a non-story aha

Ricksies

I mean how hard would it have been to have a zoom call.

But if Gaga doesn't want to thats up to her.

monketsharona
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

She’s literally a murderer. Imagine how horrible it would look to sit down with a murderer so you can act them out better in a movie. How insulting to Gucci 

So just don't take the role, I guess ? 

To me refusing that oppotunity just means 'ok I'll give you my view of how she is, not the accurate one' 

Killa

Well it can be  both good and bad to meet her, since it's nice for acting. Tho id prefer to stay with my imagination than meet the person tbh. 

Good that Patrizia is messy, we love free promo. This movie will be huge in italy which will probably make it huge in europe. 

Archived