💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrizia Reggiani fumes at Gaga; "she didn't have sensitivity to meet me"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Suuus
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

It's not written. Actors are not robots. Writers must limit the amount of instructions they give to actors, because that's not their job. Do you think Meryl Streep when playing Margaret Thatcher just did what was written? Nope. She clearly studied everything about Thatcher. And Thatcher was the one who refused to meet Meryl. But in this case, Patrizia wanted to meet Gaga. She lost a great opportunity.

Maybe gaga didnt feel like it was safe meeting with her 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No one's doubting her talent, however it could have been a fascinating experience for Gag'z

Or a dangerous one

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

who's to say meeting with her would have made it more accurate? Patricia could have been bias or downplay her actions. 

And Gaga then could have played her like that. Downplaying her actions. Meeting the role you’re playing gives you insight in their world, it doesn’t change the script, it doesn’t change the point of view the director has. it makes her as an actor understand the view she is supposed to have as the role.

Meryl Streep tried to meet with Thatcher, the latter refused. Jennifer Lopez met with the family of Selena and spent time at her family home to understand the role better. A great actor studies his/her role. Especially if the role is a real person. Speaking to close friends and relatives or even themselves, if possible. 

I’m not saying she should have done it, but it definitely wouldn’t have harmed the movie if the goal is to keep it as realistic as possible.

lilboyblue

Am I missing something? Did Patrizia try to make an appointment with Gaga and Gaga turned it down?

RBNLM

Remember that patrizia paid for her crime now she is a free woman and must be trated as one 

newseason

The world is messed up for sure. This awful criminal get even more recognition and press coverage through all of this while decent people who actually do something for those around them stay in the shadows. Why would anyone care about her opinion? Like someone else here said, it 's not even a documentary (not that she would have the right to approve or disapprove of the movie after what she has done).

Shipper
1 hour ago, Runway said:

I find this woman to be quite fascinating. How in the end she still won, she is rich and will be immortalized in film with Lady Gaga playing her. The fact she is so out of touch with reality that she thinks all of that is still not enough, like she deserves MORE. She’s a text book narcissist  

She isnt rich anymore. All the money went to her daughters and they didnt give her any stipend when she got released on parole. She lives with her 80 year old mom, works as a jewelry consultant and buys her clothes from Zara. 

But i do get what you mean she coming out on top. She is free and she has a movie coming out about her which could mean potential interviews and gigs for her.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Nathaniel Arven
9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Or a dangerous one

or simply a bit to weird for her sensitivity (if you ask me right now do you wanna study a killer person... I'd answer that I'm not ready for that in my life). Idk. But I totally trust Gaga to do what has to be done and give her best as always. :) 

so many great answers in this thread too... 

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

It's not written. Actors are not robots. Writers must limit the amount of instructions they give to actors, because that's not their job. Do you think Meryl Streep when playing Margaret Thatcher just did what was written? Nope. She clearly studied everything about Thatcher. And Thatcher was the one who refused to meet Meryl. But in this case, Patrizia wanted to meet Gaga. She lost a great opportunity.

Well from your example, if Meryl Streep was able to portray Margaret Thatcher without meeting her, why can't Gaga?

G U C C I
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

She isnt rich anymore. All the money went to her daughters and they didnt give her any stipend when she got released on parole. She lives with her 80 year old mom, works as a jewelry consultant and buys her clothes from Zara. 

But i do get what you mean she coming out on top. She is free and she has a movie coming out about her which could mean potential interviews and gigs for her.

No she is very much still rich. The week she was released from jail she sued her dead husbands estate (the one she murdered) and won a 1 million/year alimony payment for the rest of her life. She lives with her mother because she can't live alone and the only reason she works as a jewelry consultant is because the courts made her. She originally chose to remain in jail instead of working but after 18 years decided she would take the release offer and work part time !!

We really need a thread with the FACTS regarding Ms. Reggiani. This woman kinda deserves a movie at this point. 

Shipper
7 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

No she is very much still rich. The week she was released from jail she sued her dead husbands estate (the one she murdered) and won a 1 million/year alimony payment for the rest of her life. She lives with her mother because she can't live alone and the only reason she works as a jewelry consultant is because the courts made her. She originally chose to remain in jail instead of working but after 18 years decided she would take the release offer and work part time !!

We really need a thread with the FACTS regarding Ms. Reggiani. This woman kinda deserves a movie at this point. 

Ok thanks for the T!

I guess she will complain she doesnt have enough money always. Make that thread sis. You have the perfect name for it!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LateToCult
24 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

Remember that patrizia paid for her crime now she is a free woman and must be trated as one 

You’re very right. It’s just hard not to add humor to the situation. 

Magui

It's tricky...

The film it's about the downfall of the Gucci family, not Patrizzia particularly, although she was part of the family too. Idk how the film will portrait the book, idk where Leto and Irons characters enter, what's their importance for the story, or even how Patrizzia portrait is (if someone read the book they probably know). So far we only see Gaga and Driver. So idk how important it was for the role for Gaga to know her and get her insight of what happened. I will say that she is working with top professionals, and if they thought it was important to know her, they would advise her to do that. Then there's Gaga, and what she thinks it's best for her in order to play this woman and what's comfortable for her. 

But one thing I'm sure, she will be asked about it, and then you'll get the answer. 

(I have seem actors saying that they met the person they were portraying, cause it was important, and actors saying that they didn't want any meeting cause they don't want that input, some end up meeting the person after)

Mother of Puppies

Maybe the production company didn't want Gaga to meet her...

and we're forgetting one important thing: We still have Covid and the situation in italy is really bad... I'm sure this might be another reason. (plus there might not even be time, because her schedule must be crazy)

And then again: What the heck should they talk about? (Does Lady Gucci even speak english??) Just imagine a conversation like this:

Gaga: Ciao Patrizia! Nice to finally meet you. I'm also italian. :huntyga:

Patrizia: Your nose is even bigger than mine. You really must be italian.

Gaga: MILAN-ITALY-MARCH-10-Lady-Gaga-is-seen-fSo how does it feel having killed your ex-husband? What did you do all those years in prison with your ferret?

Patrizia: An inmate sat on my ferret and killed it.

Gaga: gagita.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived