Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrizia Reggiani fumes at Gaga; "she didn't have sensitivity to meet me"

Bambino

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
25 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I wonder if she'll ever talk about that, I'd guess maybe not.

now that you said it... I hope that at least one person during the press tour will ask interesting questions like that!!!

rather than the same boring questions coming over and over again (and her consequently repeating the same answers over and over again 😩)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Her being this petty makes me realize how much of a diva she probably was in the 80s and 90s. :ladyhaha:

Ma, they’re making a movie about how you murdered someone and you want to meet the cast?  :air:

ALSO. Didn’t Patrizia say Gaga’s nose was too big or something last year? Or was that a made up rumor? 

r4therupbeat

oh no this is messy. and she was giving positive interviews before filming started

Dr Fudge

I mean Gaga is probably studying interviews of Pratizia instead of meeting the crazy bit*h, which is understandable lol. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

March34th

she's literally a murderer we should care less how that bizarre woman feels about gaga portraying her in a movie. should have thought of that before she murdered her husband!

The Z

I think Gaga could've met her to analyse the way she acts in private etc., but it wasn't a necessity, she's not a hero lmaooo

it wouldn't have changed the script though

pedrohemg
30 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

And how exactly would that help anything? It’s not like Gaga will suddenly have the authority or power to change the storyline. She’s given a script, and it’s her job to portray the character as it’s written. Plus, Gaga owes that woman absolutely nothing. 

It's not written. Actors are not robots. Writers must limit the amount of instructions they give to actors, because that's not their job. Do you think Meryl Streep when playing Margaret Thatcher just did what was written? Nope. She clearly studied everything about Thatcher. And Thatcher was the one who refused to meet Meryl. But in this case, Patrizia wanted to meet Gaga. She lost a great opportunity.

CannaeDrive

A murderer is pressed, we love to see that :bear: 

Also, free promo :ally:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Altair
52 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think that to portray a living human being in a movie takes their privacy away and depicts them in a way than can never be 100% accurate.  

That's why I don't like real life movies because it plays into judging other people's actions without knowing what it's actually like in their shoes.

Lady Gaga is sensitive about her own privacy, so she understand better than almost anyone.  I'd be curious to know how she feels about what she's taking from another person.  Maybe she feels like it's ok to do that to a villain, and maybe it is. I wish I was oprah r n.  :oprah:

You bring up some good points and contradictions that most people in this fandom fail to understand. :golfclap:

elijahfan

I did wonder whether Gaga would want to talk to her or not, but I don't blame her or the production for wanting to distance themselves.

Patrizia should take several seats tbh... She didn't worry about foresight and sensitivity back when she got her husband murdered :yennefer:

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

So just don't take the role, I guess ? 

To me refusing that oppotunity just means 'ok I'll give you my view of how she is, not the accurate one' 

who's to say meeting with her would have made it more accurate? Patricia could have been bias or downplay her actions. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I'll be very honest, that's a dumb decision to play such a complex role (expecially someone who is still alive and ready to help making the role even deeper) and refuse any meeting.

Ok she's a murderer and horrible woman blablabla. But Lady Gaga accepted to play her so I don't see any problem in any meeting to make some depth to her character.

A lot of amazing actors are preparing a lot their roles (some heavy field researches, meetings and so on).

I think Gaga was afraid that Patricia wouldn't approve and would tell her to cancel the role.

She spent months and months preparing for the role, what if Patricia said no? Does she just move on, continue and ignore Patricia? Does she tell Ridley she's quitting? Gaga already canceled enough stuff because of Covid-19, I was really hoping this one could pull through and we know how serious Gaga is in honoring the intentions of other people. So maybe for once she just decided to do it.

PeachJug

Our queen was literally inches from Best Actress Oscar and yet some of us doubt her methods?

Archived