💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrizia Reggiani fumes at Gaga; "she didn't have sensitivity to meet me"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Miel

I- does she, like, flip back and forth on her opinion on Gaga and the movie, like, all the time?

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

It doesn't matter if she did or didn't.

But I also don't see anything wrong with actors meeting criminals for preparation. Like, Tom Hardy met with Charles Bronson (the "most violent prisoner in Britain") several times as preparation for Bronson, and even became friends with him. I don't see anything wrong with that. 

Queen Gloria

First she was mad about Gaga being cast because she said she was too ugly to portray her, lol. Then she was onboard and thrilled to be played by her, now she's back to hating her? Make up your mind, girl. 

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

First she was mad about Gaga being cast because she said she was too ugly to portray her, lol. Then she was onboard and thrilled to be played by her, now she's back to hating her? Make up your mind, girl. 

which is probably the reason why Gaga did not want to meet her in the first place. And I'm sure Gaga herself and also the production company doesn't want her to do any more travelling and meeting people than necessary to not get her infected which could then delay the whole shooting of the movie.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

GucciGa

I would not meet her either. Gaga has to play the reality which was as a spoilt, selfish, dangerous and quite unhinged murderer. She probably doesn't want to meet a sweet old lady who would bat her eyelashes and insist she was innocent. I don't think Patricia has ever completely owned what sge did, so why talk to somebody who won't be truthful. There is nothing to gain. 

I'm sure Gaga is remembering that a man was murdered behind the scandal, the fashion and the amusing one liners. 

😇

Sister

Perhaps Gaga feels that she can do the part better justice by not directly meeting her, so she doesn't have to see her as an actual person with feelings and can reach the insensitivity that she must, to tell the story. I trust that Gaga knows what she is doing and would meet her, if she felt it wise.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gaga is a highly sensitive person with lots of trauma so no, hanging with a murderer probably wasn't something she was interested in doing. This woman is a psychopath.

Sister

I could also see Gaga wanting to stick to her certain time aesthetic and watching video footage and pictures of the time when this film tells the story in and Gaga feeling like meeting her presently would harm her work. I could believe that deeply.

This woman also sounds like a fan about meeting Gaga. Who could blame her?!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

She had no respect for her husband's life on this earth and she wants people to show her respect for a movie role? 

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Doug said:

She had no respect for her husband's life on this earth and she wants people to show her respect for a movie role? 

omg your profile pic... Doug... childhood memories :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Archived