Official ENIGMA merch on Amazon

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea
57 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Does this mean they’re offloading stock :lolga: is a rebrand for the residency imminent? :pray:

I mean they're definitely gonna incorporate some chromatica songs onto the setlist but i never thought of this

highly doubt it but imagine the serve if she went back to the original engima concept

ECBMxS_W4AIpvCR.jpg

do u like the jojo siwa song

PartySick
On 3/11/2021 at 2:08 PM, CameltoeKween said:

Can we stop posting links to bootleg crap on amazon and calling it OFFICIAL :bear:

I bought an enigma hat when I saw the show in Jan 2019 and then an ARTPOP shirt when I was randomly in Vegas after the Gaga museum pop up opened :messga: can't speak to the poor quality of the chromatica merch some experienced (the few things I've bought have been excellent quality though), but the enigma stuff was really well made and feels expensive.

The hoodie I bought at the artRAVE in 2014 is still going strong too :legend: no real wear and tear but I'm also good at caring for clothes so I'm sure that helps. Still, 7 years later and it's still as comfy and beautiful as the day I bought it in the BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL :legend:

BGCMLG20.jpg

The seashell bikini my friend bought, however... :huntyga:

BGAMLG176.jpg

This thing broke a couple days later and not too long afterwards, one of the shells stopped lighting up :bradley: I blame her and her boyfriend though. He wore it in bed for her :huntyga:

🖤

• 2 weeks later...
ThisGuyTony
On 3/21/2021 at 8:54 AM, Papergangstuh said:

For those who are hesitant based on people saying this shop isn't legit -- I bought a long sleeve Enigma shirt and the quality was the same, branding (tag) was legit compared to my other Enigma stuff, and cost way less. It's legit. At least the Enigma stuff!

Thanks for this post. I was gonna buy that Enigma long sleeve but I was worried about the quality. :enigma:

tylertremallose

when i went to see Enigma..they didnt have any enigma show shirts....but i also was there when the Haus of Gaga was opening

Archived