💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Fame is back at no. 1 on Billboard ED Albums

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Hi Monsters,

While everybody moved on with Chromatica and now living because of all these shared Gucci footage from the movie set, we cannot forget about The Fame - the only Gaga album that still fighting on Billboard 200. On current chart it sits at no. 135 (up 7 spots) in its 235th week on the chart.

The Fame is also back at no. 1 on this week's Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Albums for its 122nd non-consecutive week atop the chart. Chromatica may be out from BB200, while on Top Dance/Electronic Albums it sits at no. 3. Rain On Me is no. 5 at Hot Dance/Electronic Songs.

Will Chromatica re-enter Billboard 200 this year? Is it possible without promo or new single/video releases?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

LG2008
4 hours ago, polishmonster said:

Will Chromatica re-enter Billboard 200 this year? Is it possible without promo or new single/video releases?

Maybe when the tour begins (if things are better at that time, ofc). If she does any TV performance I can see it re-entering too... :oprah: :selena:

Maybe I'm wrong but it isn't that difficult to chart in the BB200 nowadays... The numbers on the top 10 are awful so charting in the other 190 spots should be really easy for her :selena:

BlingNotTheMusic

The Fame really is the album that keeps giving. Most of it hasn't necessarily aged well for me, but will always be iconic :vegas:

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, newseason said:

How is the top dance/electronic chart calculated? 

sales + streams of albums from electronic/dance genre

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Regina George

Her best and most iconic album along with it’s sister The Fame Monster! Probably the most impressive debut album! 

Anderson123

Every time The Fame re-enters the charts I wonder if people are listening to that standalone album or is it because of the The Fame Monster Deluxe, which counts as The Fame.

QueenChromatix
On 3/11/2021 at 3:52 PM, Anderson123 said:

Every time The Fame re-enters the charts I wonder if people are listening to that standalone album or is it because of the The Fame Monster Deluxe, which counts as The Fame.

I guess Poker Face is still serving and also because Generation Z is at the phase of exploring Gaga's early works from late 2000s/early 2010s.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix

The Fame is once again no. 1 album on a Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart dated March 20, 2021

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived