💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

NEW Milan set photos of Gadam (3-11-2021)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
47 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

y’all we’re gonna get new photos probably most days, we should stop saying “new” and start putting the date in the title to differentiate 

yeah, I thought so too this morning. I just added it to the title. (hope I got it right as americans put the date in a different way than us europeans) :mark:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

yeah, I thought so too this morning. I just added it to the title. (hope I got it right as americans put the date in a different way than us europeans) :mark:

I think you got it right, cause  instinctively I always look at it and think it's wrong :oops::fail:, then I remember that's how americans write the date.

Joyeuse scenes today it seams, love it. Gaga looks so good again. Can't wait to see everything playing out in the movie. 

GucciGa
58 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

These pics... I've seen too many... It's not gonna be a surprise when I see the movie.

At the same time I can't handle to not click and see... ugh

😐 

😇

GucciGa
45 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Should have done it the European way (aka the right way) 😜😜😜

😇

2 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

We love seeing a woman feeding her man :diane:

c5a0170e3e38aa0a45408ccba308f44e5ba44289.jpg

Is this on Twitter yet? Please make it go viral :lmao:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

at the beginning Maurizio lost his head for Patrizia, it was probably he who loved her the most. For Patrizia it was more of an obsession, latent in the early years, furious after Maurizio left her for another woman. Then the fury broke out and she lost her mind. She Didn't admit there could be another Lady Gucci. Even today, after all that has happened, Patrizia Reggiani still wants to be called Mrs. Gucci. Her mind will forever remain obsessed with her husband. The story is one of the most compelling in Italian crimes. I'm an expert of the Gucci case. I look forward to this film with extreme anxiety.

What do you think of the source book?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61013.The_House_of_Gucci

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

gagasicebath
3 hours ago, Quenty said:

ARTPOP launch in NY streets face and hair

lady-gaga-and-adam-driver-are-seen-filmi

Looking like the rich couple rolling up to parents evening at the fancy school, ready to pay whatever they need for those good grades :ohwell:

HookerOnAChurch
3 hours ago, KNJ said:

What do you think of the source book?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61013.The_House_of_Gucci

I think is very accurate. Of course, I started following the Gucci case and the life of Patrizia Reggiani and each of her accomplices when I was 16 .. now i am 37. In twenty years I have collected various information that are not present in the book.

G U C C I
7 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

at the beginning Maurizio lost his head for Patrizia, it was probably he who loved her the most. For Patrizia it was more of an obsession, latent in the early years, furious after Maurizio left her for another woman. Then the fury broke out and she lost her mind. She Didn't admit there could be another Lady Gucci. Even today, after all that has happened, Patrizia Reggiani still wants to be called Mrs. Gucci. Her mind will forever remain obsessed with her husband. The story is one of the most compelling in Italian crimes. I'm an expert of the Gucci case. I look forward to this film with extreme anxiety.

15 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I think is very accurate. Of course, I started following the Gucci case and the life of Patrizia Reggiani and each of her accomplices when I was 16 .. now i am 37. In twenty years I have collected various information that are not present in the book.

Omg I would love to hear everything you could share! I am almost finished reading the book the script is based off of and have watched/read numerous documentaries, interviews and articles. This story and their lives are incredible to learn about. I am so happy for Gaga that she got this role. 

The Z
8 hours ago, Jollibee said:

Why not can we create a thread specifically for Gucci pics leaks? So that all pics are compiled in one thread. Just a suggestion. 

Nah, many of us would miss some

the hair here is a little off imo but she keeps serving! I'm still waiting to see a show stopping look though. So far we've only seen the rather "meh" Patricia esque looks. I want one of her more surprising looks to be represented in the film as well I hope!

Justin Drew Bieber
17 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

We love seeing a woman feeding her man :diane:

c5a0170e3e38aa0a45408ccba308f44e5ba44289.jpg

It feels weird seeing the Chromatica and Gucci era’s colliding

Archived