💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

NEW Milan set photos of Gadam (3-11-2021)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

We love seeing a woman feeding her man :diane:

c5a0170e3e38aa0a45408ccba308f44e5ba44289.jpg

HAHAHAH thank you! :ladyhaha: :selena:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

We love seeing a woman feeding her man :diane:

c5a0170e3e38aa0a45408ccba308f44e5ba44289.jpg

Plssssss:lmao:

How can anoyone not love gaga

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I hope there's going to be a kissing scene in the movie :flutter:

I was hoping a bed scene:ladyhaha: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

HookerOnAChurch
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m not familiar with the story but I think the film begins with them being very in love and later on she kills him, I suppose?

at the beginning Maurizio lost his head for Patrizia, it was probably he who loved her the most. For Patrizia it was more of an obsession, latent in the early years, furious after Maurizio left her for another woman. Then the fury broke out and she lost her mind. She Didn't admit there could be another Lady Gucci. Even today, after all that has happened, Patrizia Reggiani still wants to be called Mrs. Gucci. Her mind will forever remain obsessed with her husband. The story is one of the most compelling in Italian crimes. I'm an expert of the Gucci case. I look forward to this film with extreme anxiety.

Luke78619
25 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Why do y'all keep saying 2012 face / ARTPOP face/ BTW face.. Its her face! 

Most likely referring to makeup, like defined eyebrows, brunette hair (dope mini era)

i don’t think it’s present here, but the recent haus labs photoshoot gives 2011/2012 vibes to me because of the eyeliner and makeup that gives her face structure more of the BTW face :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gypsy101

y’all we’re gonna get new photos probably most days, we should stop saying “new” and start putting the date in the title to differentiate 

fghtrfd
40 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m not familiar with the story but I think the film begins with them being very in love and later on she kills him, I suppose?

They were so in love that he fell out with his family and basically got disowned for a while so he could marry her. Even now she still says he was the love of her life.

Judas Oyster

These pics... I've seen too many... It's not gonna be a surprise when I see the movie.

At the same time I can't handle to not click and see... ugh

Head Empty
3 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

These pics... I've seen too many... It's not gonna be a surprise when I see the movie.

At the same time I can't handle to not click and see... ugh

I kinda like to see it the other way around. If I don't see these things in advance I'm gonna be like "OOH SHE LOOKS SO GOOD" during the movie. By getting the "stanning" part out of the way beforehand, I can actually enjoy the plot on first viewing :laughga:

Mother of Puppies
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

e4lyeu.jpg

You know, first I thought "oh she's putting on lipstick" but then I realized there is no lipstick! She probably just got rid of some crumbs from eating in that scene before. :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived