šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Marvel Is Seeking To Cast "Zac Efron Type" As For Adam Warlock on Guardians

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Little is known about the upcoming trilogy-completing film, however, it seems Marvel has a major character lined up to appear as reports have confirmed a casting call has been released for Adam Warlock.

Ā 

The Illuminerdi has learned thatĀ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3Ā is currently looking to cast the long-awaited cosmic hero Adam Warlock.

James Gunnā€™s highly anticipatedĀ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3Ā is set to begin filming soon and a long-awaited character from the cosmic side of Marvel will finally make his debut.

Ā 

It has long been expected thatĀ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3Ā will finally introduce one of James Gunnā€™s favorite Marvel heroes. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal that Marvel is looking to castĀ a thirty year-old Caucasian man, who is described as both a ā€œsuper hero typeā€ and a ā€œZac Efron typeā€, as Adam Warlock.

Ā 

Sources:

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/03/09/guardians-galaxy-3-adam-warlock/

Ā 

https://thedirect.com/article/guardians-of-the-galaxy-zac-effron-marvel-vol-3-adam-warlock

Ā 

Ā 

Why can't they just cast Zac himself then? Or is he too busy? :oprah:

Adam Warlock is iconic character in Marvel verse, Zac need to get on this gig!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

River

just cast Zac:grr:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

HausOfMark

Had to google what he looked like again and I would be ok with it if he can solidly act in it. The marvel movies have been my favorite because everyone has been a good actor in it so he needs to maintain the same level.Ā 

-Mark

jimmytimestep

I donā€™t think Zac is interested at this stage, nor should he be. He can wait until he ages into wolverine, iron man, or another major franchise role, when they are inevitably brought back with new actors.

BUtterfield 8

This isĀ common when it comes to auditions they always put a celebrity referenceĀ 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, lego said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Tayiana Maslany denied being casted as She-Hulk because of contract obligation to keep it discreet until official announcement, and then confirmed anyway by Feige on Disney Investor Day teas. We been knew how MCU work at this pointĀ :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

lego
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Tayiana Maslany denied being casted as She-Hulk because of contract obligation to keep it discreet until official announcement, and then confirmed anyway by Feige on Disney Investor Day teas. We been knew how MCU work at this pointĀ :giggle:

Ā 

Yeah I donā€™t think this is the same. Director seems pretty pissed about the rumor and the way itā€™s phrased so he shut it down. Heā€™s the official source, I think itā€™s only fair to add it to title and OP.

These ā€œscoopsā€ are not always right.Ā 

FreePalestine

Archived