Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s post with Adam

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Killa
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I get the same vibe. She is definitely emanating that "sexy vixen who kills all her lovers" vibe 

Yeah, i never thought but this might be perfect for her. Depending on the angle she portrays patrizia. Ive seen only her as an old woman on tv but on private the psicology changes, its up to gaga to make it believable. And she has a sort of sadness and stifness that if used well can convey really well a character of this sort. Plus she knows well how to be poise

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No just locals love “normal” Gaga 

This isn't Gaga... its Patricia 

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

This isn't Gaga... its Patricia 

patriziadaily.com :sis:

Phaye Monster

I can’t get over how great she looks, oh my god. This movie is going to be amazing. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

830,000 in 30 mins :bradley: Why though :deadbanana: Is Adam Driver a huge celeb? :huh:

He was in the recent Star Wars films and played Darth Vader's son or something like that idk not into that stuff

End Racism Now

Magui
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

How does Gaga manage to look different in EVERY new thing? A literal chameleon :giveup:

It's so interesting... I'm just staring at the picture in appreciation lol

Mother of Puppies

oh wow almost 1 million likes in 32 minutes. :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Love :enigma:

is it me or her face looks a bit facetuned tho?

I think there is a filter on it. Her skin looks so smooth and airbrushed. (is that the right word?) lol

But then again, Adams face looks normal so it might just be Gagas perfect skin and great make up

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

KarmaPolice
22 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Ohh okay thanks!!! So signor is just like the short form? So if you were naming a specific person like Gucci, you would say Signor Gucci, rather than Signore Gucci? :) 

I mean, you're right... but let's say you should present a couple, you should say "Il signore e la signora gucci" :)

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Love :enigma:

is it me or her face looks a bit facetuned tho?

Patrizia is the beggining and the end, the alpha and the omega, she is just that perfect :sis:

tifffany

Adam Driver is one of the only men I’m attracted to, and obviously Gaga is Gaga... I’m living my best life right now :icega::messga:

7 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

830,000 in 30 mins :bradley: Why though :deadbanana: Is Adam Driver a huge celeb? :huh:

He seems to have a devoted fan base I'm not sure how big but I guess he was pretty popular in the star wars films

Archived