Chromatica out now

ūüíĆ monthly fan mail ūüíĆ
politics

Trumpwatch 2024

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Imagine he or one of his minions somehow wins again...it would be a nightmare scenario for America.

Nightmare? That's putting it lightly. It'd be over, lights out. Our institutions won't be recovered by 2028, let alone 2024, and if they sustain any more damage our democracy will fall with it. 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bionic

• HuffsAhoy

• Nemo

• MJHolland

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was legit like 6 weeks ago and you're already convinced of a doomsday scenario in 4 years... (And in those 6 weeks Biden delivered on what was by far his biggest campaign promise ‚ÄĒ massive C

Ah yes, a totally normal way of referring to a woman  

Imagine he or one of his minions somehow wins again...it would be a nightmare scenario for America.

HuffsAhoy
18 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

That was legit like 6 weeks ago and you're already convinced of a doomsday scenario in 4 years...

(And in those 6 weeks Biden delivered on what was by far his biggest campaign promise ‚ÄĒ massive COVID-19 relief.)¬†

Y'all need to chill pls  

OT: you love to see the girls fighting! 

Yet even in this "huge" feat, he still didn't follow through with the promise of $2,000 checks out the door. But it's cute to see people fan girl  :vegas:

Edited by HuffsAhoy
Rain on Me
Gagaloo911
34 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yet even in this "huge" feat, he still didn't follow through with the promise of $2,000 checks out the door. But it's cute to see people fan girl  :vegas:

Not to mention instantly caved on the $15 minimum wage, agreed to even more means testing meaning LESS people get the checks on top of less money in the checks, AND as an even better sweetener, agreed to LESS money for unemployment ($300 instead of the originally planned $400/week)

All this compromising literally for nothing since they still got ZERO Republicans to vote for it.

I mean who compromises down on their own damn bill when they control the WH and both chambers of Congress :smh:

Chamber of Commerce and corporate Democrats' donors WON just as they always do since they're the ones who truly matter to Democratic leadership and the Democratic establishment.

And unless Dems grow a backbone and pull through in delivering their promises, Trump 2024 or one of his goons running and winning is a very real if not likely scenario.

Edited by Gagaloo911
MACATL
1 hour ago, Ricksies said:

Ivanka will definitely become a political figure and run one day. 

I can see Trump 2024 being a real thing if Biden keeps breaking promises and doesn't deliver. Sure he's done some good things, but he still has a long way to go.

Biden’s been in office a grand total of 48 days.  1) let’s talk broken promises when we are at 3+ years in. 2) can we please get some rest from Donald freakin Trump on here. Most of us are basically suffering from PTSD due to the last 4 years of nothing but Trump every day of our lives.  A thread dedicated to him is a bit much IMO. 

Edited by MACATL
  • Like 2
Whispering
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Not to mention instantly caved on the $15 minimum wage, agreed to even more means testing meaning LESS people get the checks on top of less money in the checks, AND as an even better sweetener, agreed to LESS money for unemployment ($300 instead of the originally planned $400/week)

26 million college-age dependents, 6 million 17 year olds and 8 million people who are still waiting on checks = more people getting checks under this stimulus.

Unemployment plus an extended child tax credit means more money for those who truly need it. More money is going to those who need it most.

As Bernie stated: “

‚ÄĚAs Chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, I am proud that we passed the American Rescue Plan, which, in my view, is the most significant piece of legislation to benefit working families in the modern history of this country. This package, among many other things, increases direct payments by $1400, extends unemployment benefits, reduces child poverty by half, ensures we are vaccinating as many people as possible, and puts us on a path to safely reopen schools. The American people are hurting, and this comprehensive plan goes a long way to addressing the myriad crises that we face.‚ÄĚ

MJHolland
3 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yes he did....

3 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

All this compromising literally for nothing since they still got ZERO Republicans to vote for it.

I mean who compromises down on their own damn bill when they control the WH and both chambers of Congress :smh:

Sis what are you talking about? With all those compromising it still passed by a razor thin margin......... do you not understand how compromising works lmao? You sound so uninformed. Sorry to derail the thread but this is delusional. A dem WH, dem house, and a tied senate doesn't make Biden suddenly emperor. 

• Thanks 2
Nemo
7 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

With the lack of backbone the Dems have shown since taking complete control in January

It's funny to read this on the same day that I see a Sarah Silverman post on Facebook where she says "It's the absolutist-ness of the party I am in that is such a turnoff to me. It's so ****ing elitist, you know, for something called progressive, it allows for zero progress. It's all or nothing, no steps toward, all or ****ing nothing."

I have no idea where either of you is coming from.

• LMAO 1
bionic
Posted (edited)

And just like that, the Republican leaders begin falling in line again

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/10/gop-praises-trump-after-he-urges-republican-donors-to-send-money-directly-to-him.html

Meanwhile, Trump is in NYC for an unclear reason. Some are saying he was subpoenaed, others that he's there to fan flames around Gov Cuomo

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-trump-returns-to-new-york-as-investigations-into-his-finances-mount-l6q32qv6n

And of course, despite now being a full time Floridian, Trump wants a mail-in ballot (after criticizing them during the election)

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/09/politics/trump-mail-in-ballot-voting-florida/index.html

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
JusKeepBreathin

The end of the Republican party. He want all the money to go directly to him. :billie:

23 hours ago, bionic said:

Rumor has it he's seriously considering Ivanka as a running mate :toofunny: another report says he wants a "woman- white or black"

Mike Pence: I'm ready Donny.

trump-pence-deepfake.png?fm=png&ixlib=ph

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • 3 weeks later...
not ALICE
On 3/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, President Biden said:

That’s presuming he stays alive that long.......

Just saying! Biden is in better physical health. He still exercises regularly. Trump has serious obesity and heart problems.

Bad weeds never die...

Woolfsmck
On 3/9/2021 at 10:41 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Trump running anything is a nightmare scenario..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true