💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

numb the flame
9 hours ago, GAGAVENUS said:

only future I see is like a remix EP with maybe a few new tracks once the world opens up again just so she can play to the gay clubs

I’d be here for a remix album that intertwines new tracks into its track listing like Sophie’s remix album did. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
On 3/10/2021 at 10:08 AM, numb the flame said:

that’s not even a proper acoustic version though they just took the piano stem and vocals from the album version and just called it a day. 

Except the piano stems are different in the album version... :yennefer:

reelcool

I know the nature of the world in 2020 really killed this album, but im still so disappointed with this era.

The visuals were amazing, and with all the tribe symbols and their meaning and such, i was so excited so see this world she built be explored.

She still could have made this a pretty full fleshed era, I mean look at Future Nostalgia.

like her abandoning this era completely is such a loss, and don't get me started on how intrigued I was with Chromatica TV and that avatar website thing they were building.

it just sucks she's had two "experimental" albums that had such a vision in her eyes be cut so damn short

this album could have spawned such amazing remixes! like FN did not need a whole remix album, but Chromatica absolutely did!

Justice for ARTPOP and Justice for Chromatica

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, reelcool said:

Justice for ARTPOP and Justice for Chromatica

AMEN :pray:

Ronk

The 911 Music Video, released on 9/18/2020, will be eligible for the 2022 Grammies, and the 2021 VMAs.

I think it deserves wins at both award shows.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LibraLove
On 3/9/2021 at 1:25 AM, Karen Smith said:

After this new chromatica interview I believe it's not over 

What interview????

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s a Grammy winning era now :heart: After she’s done filming Gucci she’s probably going to start the C3C album campaign, so I think we finished Chromatica off on a good note.

LibraLove
On 3/9/2021 at 7:12 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

Well a little clowning:she indeed released a new hl product,then this random interview about Gaga as a songwriter and her explanation about her feelings towards chromatica then maybe a new mv and don’t forget the “teasing”...911 rollout happening again :flop:

What interview????

Starmie25

I was actually pretty satisfied and stoked to have the "ROM", "911" and yes even "Stupid Love" visuals, but then again most of the musicians I fan over will drop 1 high budget mv a year or likely never lol and usually it'll receive little to no attention. 

Yeah, it sucks the "era" was pushed to the side, but I myself am still grateful for what we received. 😊

edit: maybe just 1 last official single lol

Archived