Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele
12 hours ago, numb the flame said:

probably because we’re all bored and it’s been lowkey painful to watch such a good era be ruined by miss rona. 

I dont even think its Rona at this point, its been around for a year and literally every artist except Gaga have found ways to promote without getting COVID or breaking restrictions. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
50 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Things are still coming, mainly because they're bound by contract.

No one cares about another random sponsorship :bear:

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Honestly I'm okay with it being over. I think the Gucci era will be quite rewarding. I remember having such low expectations for ASIB (like "what? a random movie taking up Gaga's time?"), and then Gaga served some of the best looks of her career and achieved such critical acclaim that it ended up being my second-favorite era after TFM. Chromatica felt like a nice interlude in her career, a short pause to revisit and celebrate what she does well before her next major undertaking.  

I actually like this more optimistic view. The problem with the Gucci era though is I wouldn't fully consider it an era, since there isn't going to be ANYTHING music related involved (no album, Grammy, chart discussions etc). And it will probably be a little more uneventful

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No one cares about another random sponsorship :bear:

Then don't look :ohwell:

808Dream

still hoping for the Viva Voce Sine From Above version to be released in some form someday though

Still hoping for some things to come out of this era but yes, it feels as though its over. If we can get Babylon Haus Lab Mix i'll be fine knowing the era is over.

pachinko
20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Well is it? :triggered:

I mean now that she is filming Gucci I really don't think we will get anymore music videos or singles and the tour will prob be cancelled because of Covid

No poll? I vote yes. It's over.

venuspop

wasn't there a rumor going around that gaga and her team put a "pause" on chromatica until miss rona starts clearing up and filming is wrapped up? :saladga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

President Biden

Yes and thankfully. Chromatica was a healing process for her mental health. I hope she is much better now than she was. I truly think acting is her passion (she started as an actress in college) and that we need to embrace movies for a good long tike. It’s better for her health.

& Let’s enjoy Tony’s last album in a true celebration. I want to see the man top the Billboard 200 with more sales than Chromatica.

I got drunk

President Biden
7 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I actually like this more optimistic view. The problem with the Gucci era though is I wouldn't fully consider it an era, since there isn't going to be ANYTHING music related involved (no album, Grammy, chart discussions etc). And it will probably be a little more uneventful

:trollga: Maybe she’ll release a “one off” single ala The Cure!

I got drunk

numb the flame
4 hours ago, 808Dream said:

still hoping for the Viva Voce Sine From Above version to be released in some form someday though

that’s not even a proper acoustic version though they just took the piano stem and vocals from the album version and just called it a day. 

Mother of Puppies

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over. yeah.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GAGAVENUS

only future I see is like a remix EP with maybe a few new tracks once the world opens up again just so she can play to the gay clubs

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over. yeah.jpg

End Racism Now

Archived