💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

It’s been over since September. Gaga said in the Zane interview she wasn’t going to promote this album. They 100% lied to us when they said they spent 18 months planning the promo for this album and I am disappointed in gaga for hyping us up for stuff that was never going to happen. She easily could have done more videos, performances and singles but she didn’t want to. So unfortunate how she just wasted this amazing album. By the time LG7 comes it’ll be more than 10 years since we had an album with more than 2 singles :saladga:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim
6 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

It’s been over since September. Gaga said in the Zane interview she wasn’t going to promote this album. They 100% lied to us when they said they spent 18 months planning the promo for this album and I am disappointed in gaga for hyping us up for stuff that was never going to happen. She easily could have done more videos, performances and singles but she didn’t want to. So unfortunate how she just wasted this amazing album. By the time LG7 comes it’ll be more than 10 years since we had an album with more than 2 singles :saladga:

THIS! THANK YOU! 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Ana Bohueles
12 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

How can it be over if the #ChromaticaListeningParty is still pending

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

oh, it did happen, in chromatica, we just werent invited

numb the flame
51 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

Seeing how she just dumped 911 then did almost no promo, yeah I think it’s over.

She should have released in 2018 when we are all chomping at the bit and she was posting those crazy photoshopped photos with that Eli guy. Chromatica should have been released during or before Enigma. She got what she deserved by waiting so long lol

She didn't finish working on Chromatica until late last year, she only started creating Chromatica during mid 2018. 

Big Reputation

I think this album cycle has been dead for a long time

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, numb the flame said:

She seemed so passionate about Chromatica during the SL mini era and when she did that huge press junket day on I think March 12th last year then after rona hit badly that';s when I think she lost her ambition for the project however she thence back with the 911 short film in September so I don't know 

Imo she wasnt that passionate about it, Stupid Love was her comeback single after more than 3 years (not counting ASIB) and we still got 0 live performances for it. They knew it leaked yet didn't release the song/tried to do something about it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

The Z
9 minutes ago, bionic said:

I heard that the album will be reissued in the fall

I heard the same about ARTPOP, except Gaga said it herself :trollga:

bionic
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I heard the same about ARTPOP, except Gaga said it herself :trollga:

Gaga would never lie, would she?

buy bionic

Honestly I'm okay with it being over. I think the Gucci era will be quite rewarding. I remember having such low expectations for ASIB (like "what? a random movie taking up Gaga's time?"), and then Gaga served some of the best looks of her career and achieved such critical acclaim that it ended up being my second-favorite era after TFM. Chromatica felt like a nice interlude in her career, a short pause to revisit and celebrate what she does well before her next major undertaking.  

BlingNotTheMusic

I sure hope not. So much potential...

Babylon is a moment for the gheys that needs to happen

HausofMaud

There will be a Record Store Day special vinyl. So for me there is still hope 🙈

numb the flame
1 minute ago, HausofMaud said:

There will be a Record Store Day special vinyl. So for me there is still hope 🙈

RSD is generally for old albums anyways

Haralampos

Gaga is doing what her heart tells her to do. If she doesn't feel it anymore then it's over. She have a relationship with her music. Also right now she's filming "Gucci" and there's a Tony Bennett album in the way. And guess later there's the film release. So it's pretty over, if we consider her past.

Archived