💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Well a little clowning:she indeed released a new hl product,then this random interview about Gaga as a songwriter and her explanation about her feelings towards chromatica then maybe a new mv and don’t forget the “teasing”...911 rollout happening again :flop:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

I suppose it depends on if there is still going to be a tour or not. 

The Z

She could eventually drop a new video this week or next week but I don't expect her to

nikola

I would rather have her move on to the next album  than trying to revive already dead klone.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

vyniildisk
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

There just no mention of it or promo?

With Johann or ARTBOP, both are still getting those at minimum as it was.

johann sounds like Wuhan :air:

6 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

After this new chromatica interview I believe it's not over 

After that interview it’s clearly over. She evolved so... 

GagaSine

It’s not official but for my own sanity I have considered it over for many months 

Bolkins

Idk the phrase flogging a dead horse comes to mind. I’m still ever hopeful that the tour happens and we’ll have our moment, but other than that I think start getting jazzed for jazz.

numb the flame
1 hour ago, PxA limited said:

You mean abandoned by Gaga herself.

First rona ruined all of their plans and then I think Gaga got very disheartened because she couldn't do any of what she had planned to do for this album so she decided to raise money for COVID and BLM which I congratulate her for. 

S0436

I don’t think her heart was ever in the project anyway, I bet she says that when she promotes her next pop album.

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I don’t think her heart was ever in the project anyway, I bet she says that when she promotes her next pop album.

She seemed so passionate about Chromatica during the SL mini era and when she did that huge press junket day on I think March 12th last year then after rona hit badly that';s when I think she lost her ambition for the project however she thence back with the 911 short film in September so I don't know 

Archived