question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kapi09

Yep, Now it's Gucci time, and just after that C3C so... :bradley: this is over :saladga:

My name isn't Alice

Rifek

This album (Chromatica) was my nature at the time. It still is, but I’ve also evolved. I can listen to what I sang and feel catharsis. I feel at peace with myself, and I feel strong and I feel powerful. Sometimes when you don’t feel great, you have to create it.” 

This quote doesn’t give much hope for more Chromatica content :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bella Goth

she booked and busy before 2020 mess, so her schedules pretty much messed up, is it over? we dont know. is it the most important thing to her right now? we dont think so. her main focus right now is following her plan as already planned.

Agunimon
55 minutes ago, River said:

well it's Gaga, she can just randomly drop the video of Free Woman in January 2022

Kesha Cannibal lyric video vibes.

ItWasntLaauv

For now it probably is. I think when COVID starts being eradicated and it’s safe to do public stuff again, she’ll resume it. If I were her, I’d want to look back at Chromatica and not think overwhelmingly about the pandemic rather than the album era itself. :heart:

That’s my opinion.

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Rifek said:

This album (Chromatica) was my nature at the time. It still is, but I’ve also evolved. I can listen to what I sang and feel catharsis. I feel at peace with myself, and I feel strong and I feel powerful. Sometimes when you don’t feel great, you have to create it.” 

You clearly didn’t understand what she meant by that. :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Dayman
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Yeah, but that statement has more to do with the lyrical content of the music. The stuff after the bolded kinda clarifies that. It's more akin to her talking about ARTPOP and how the the music was from her pain and heavy but listening to it makes her feel lighter. Same thing she says every album just in different words.

sillynate
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There just no mention of it or promo?

With Johann or ARTBOP, both are still getting those at minimum as it was.

Wasn’t there a re-release (albeit just with remixes) in November? And the Oreos? It’s picking for literal crumbs but us beggars can’t be choosy :giveup: plus there’s been a lot of humanitarian issues in the world and we know she’s got the biggest heart. She just shifted her attention to the important stuff :heart: 

Honestly I think in 20+ years, Gaga in 2020 will be remembered for the covid stuff, BLM stuff, and the election. Chromatica will be talked about like “oh yeah and she had an album” 

but we’re still in the middle of the era. I can see Enigma becoming Chromatica Ball 2.0 whether she cancels the tour or not. I still wonder what those May 2020 dates would have looked like 

I hope its not yet over.

She can continue and release chromatica 2.0 even with a doff sound

Less is more / Less is a bore

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Wasn’t there a re-release (albeit just with remixes) in November? And the Oreos? It’s picking for literal crumbs but us beggars can’t be choosy :giveup: plus there’s been a lot of humanitarian issues in the world and we know she’s got the biggest heart. She just shifted her attention to the important stuff :heart: 

Honestly I think in 20+ years, Gaga in 2020 will be remembered for the covid stuff, BLM stuff, and the election. Chromatica will be talked about like “oh yeah and she had an album” 

but we’re still in the middle of the era. I can see Enigma becoming Chromatica Ball 2.0 whether she cancels the tour or not. I still wonder what those May 2020 dates would have looked like 

But what is a facade when the inside is empty? :poot:

We just need to hear or read something from the Gaga herself. Not only to ensure fans that the era still live, but also will help fans to know she is still into it as well. What fans needed is really a confirmation.

There is really a stark difference with how many times she tweeted or post an IG picture with COMATICA related subjects compared to how many times she did it for Johann and ARTBOP. Which is the source of bitterness and anger on the most part whenever she tweeted or posting an IG pics for her make up line or watches.

Also, I feel you are too optimistic with giving the people credits that they will remember her charity acts years from now. I mean, just a week or so ago, these same people you are referring to are bashing her just because she offers $500K for her dogs. These people are fickle and they don't care. They moved on to another thing easily. Gaga fans have been and always will bethe ones who are in constant work to remind everyone of Gaga achievements and charities. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
31 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I think when COVID starts being eradicated and it’s safe to do public stuff again, she’ll resume it.

Girl, by then she better be on LG7 :air:

Karen Smith
45 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Sweety, no. She didn't mean its over. 

*SHOWER CANDY COMING REALLY SOON*

JoeMo

Not at all, I’m still making remixes 

available on YouTube *wink*

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived