question

Is the Chromatica era officially over?

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

It's over since she released the 911 video.
It was already extremely unlikely to restart in these past months so now that Gucci filming has started it's like 500% over.

SpadesToStart
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

but we’re still in the middle of the era. I can see Enigma becoming Chromatica Ball 2.0 whether she cancels the tour or not. I still wonder what those May 2020 dates would have looked like 

I don’t have a lot of hope for the Chromatica Ball, but considering she’s contractually obligated to do more Vegas shows, I have a feeling Enigma will just be redesigned for 2022 to incorporate a lot of Chromatica songs and costumes. 

numb the flame
Just now, SpadesToStart said:

I don’t have a lot of hope for the Chromatica Ball, but considering she’s contractually obligated to do more Vegas shows, I have a feeling Enigma will just be redesigned for 2022 to incorporate a lot of Chromatica songs and costumes. 

I always thought that she would reuse elements from TCB for Enigma when it should've returned in the autumn of 2020. 

danbekim
7 hours ago, sillynate said:

ASIB was filmed during Joanne era before Joanne music video was released before JWT

CTC was released in the middle of ARTPOP era 

why do y’all want the era to be over so bad :giveup: 

the Joanne mv was released in 2018 a month before the tour was cancelled.

CTC was released 2 months from the artRAVE ending. 

because bestie we haven't a single word from planet traumatica since September.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Ana Bohueles

yes

3 minutes ago, Ana Bohueles said:

just move on as she did, by the end of the day she's totally forgotten chromatica and is happy living her best life in italy and probably doing what it will be now her priority: her acting career. let's face it, everyone telling her that they were gonna k*ll themselves and that they didn't thanks to her (so basically putting all the weight of their existence on her and shoving the most toxic emotional dependance up on her no matter if she wanted or not) , stalking her, putting all the pressure on her, etc. etc. finally cracked her down permanently. she deserves to go and be happy.

Babylon Dynasty
9 hours ago, River said:

well it's Gaga, she can just randomly drop the video of Free Woman in January 2022

Joanne (WDYTYG) MV be like

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty
45 minutes ago, danbekim said:

the Joanne mv was released in 2018 a month before the tour was cancelled.

CTC was released 2 months from the artRAVE ending. 

because bestie we haven't a single word from planet traumatica since September.

Planet Traumatica

GIF by memecandy

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty

if this ends like Joanne era I expect something like this:

September 2020: 911 MV                            =                          February 2017: John Wayne MV

:pole:                                                                                               :pole:

August? 2021: ???(Babylon, Free Woman or SFA?) MV = January 2018: Joanne (WDYTYG) MV

this seems unlikely tho, but it's Ok, Gucci is on the way :heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

OysterBaby

Seeing how she just dumped 911 then did almost no promo, yeah I think it’s over.

She should have released in 2018 when we are all chomping at the bit and she was posting those crazy photoshopped photos with that Eli guy. Chromatica should have been released during or before Enigma. She got what she deserved by waiting so long lol

Gagaplayer315

How can it be over if the #ChromaticaListeningParty is still pending

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Archived