šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Doja Cat - Streets

RRR

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Reminded me of a Gaga video in the way that she wasnt scared to try something tyat people wouldnt expect (the spider etc). So I apllaud her for that !!Ā 

She couldve easily just filmed the sexy red light /tiktok thing as a whole video, but she took a mini riskĀ :golfclap:

weed

The scene of her crawling/creeping like a spider is literally amazing, and that's the most praise I will give haĀ :hor:

B33Fre33

I don't mind if Doja become a main pop girl because she so versatileĀ :golfclap:

DOJA CAT

I love how she took a unique spin on the song ā€˜s meaning like give a real meaning ā€œI found it hard to find someone like youā€ so sheā€™s ultimately fantasies about this man and traps him. (I got confused because heā€™s the one that looks into the window and imagines her but then sheā€™s the one to trap him but yolo)

thank u, next

Nice!! I like how she made unexpected changes in tone, to the frightening and dark parts of sex and fantasies. Lap dance --> helicopter search lights on a shot-up taxi --> zombies --> spider --> nuclear test. A bit criminal, a bit horror, a lot sexy.

āš”šŸ²

PropaGaga

"Say So" check clearing in time for Planet Her era. The fact they shot and released this in under three weeks is nuts, and makes me very excited for what she has coming next.

Taylucifer

I love how she always incorporates the trend that made the song famous, like its not much but I feel like a lot of artists ignore it

1989 (TV) is out NOW

hoeslay

SHE'S REALLY DOING IT TO US, HUH. WHY DOES SHE HAVE ME BY MY NECK.

Ā 

Doja is one the artistsĀ  *stuck, not by choice* under Dr. Puke right? I wanna stan her so badĀ 

Looooove Doja Cat since 2014 and the video is an absolute serve.Ā 
I just think thereā€™s a bit too much going on, I had found it better if they stuck to 2 or 3 of these amazing concepts/ looks

Admin

Oh is this the same director who did ā€œSacrificeā€œ? The guy's on a roll!

RAMROD

It is that one LiLo's music video except not sad :golfclap:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived