💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will MARINA release new music?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Marinas last single from her upcoming album came out in November 2020, since then we only got remixes of Man's world.

Also i noticed, that she deleted a snipped of a song on instagram :( i hope there is no problem with the album

Cybikitty

The Man's World single vinyl is supposed to come out this month & side B still hasn't been announced... 

marina pls don't scrap :messga:

youandi

I hope she updates soon. It does seem a little odd that there’s not more info considering her teasing. At the risk of sounding entitled, when I really don’t mean to be, it felt like things were gearing up to an announcement - the few snippets recently and her saying the album was processing or whatever, then a bit of time passed and then about week ago she put up the story saying ‘you ready for a new album?’. So it feels like an announcement has to be soon but I guess we’ll see. 

What’s everyone expecting from the album? 

MaryJaneHolland

Didn't she post "are you ready for a new album" a few days ago.

The new album is coming this year for sure.

Phaye Monster

I thought she’d release a second single in February with the album in April, like L+F. She’s been teasing it so at least we know it’s coming:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ARTPOPe

Well, the Man's World Vinyl release has been pushed to April 9th on all stores, so... who knows :green:

Stream The Love Invention

JRCF29
11 minutes ago, Hunty1 said:

*Listens to Froot for the 4564 time while waiting...*

fruit of the loom GIF by NBA

Don't Call Me Gaga

Galvon

She mostly releases or at least is about to release her albums around this time of the year. So I guess her next one comes pretty soon.

Archived