💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim & Kanye divorce drama will play out in final episodes of KUWTK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

nikola

Money makes the world go round

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Regina George

She went through hell and back with that man so she may as well profit off of it. I support her 100%!

Jose P
58 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Jesus christ, they could sell anything, their dad could be murdered and they would show it on their dumb show :laughga:

Robert Kardashian is already dead ma’am, maybe you mean the father of the Jenners.

TEANUS

I can’t wait for this :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I haven't seen an ep of this show since before K&K became a couple -- does Kanye ever actually appear on the show? Just in the background or front and center? Does he do the short little gab clips where they narrate/explain what was going through their heads in a scene? Or does he stay off camera?

⚡🐲

22 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Robert Kardashian is already dead ma’am, maybe you mean the father of the Jenners.

yeah but if he died murdered in the house they'd show the footage cam, add it to the trailer with dramatic music and sell it for their finale

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Sunglasses GIF

Jose P
37 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

yeah but if he died murdered in the house they'd show the footage cam, add it to the trailer with dramatic music and sell it for their finale

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Sunglasses GIF

Can’t argue with that :laughga:

Justin Drew Bieber

I honestly can’t imagine anyone un-ironically watching that tv show

Archived