💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

2 tickets to Las Vegas residency and bts tour at Grammy charity auction

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Items from Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, The Jonas Brothers and BTS are among the goodies up for grabs at this year's Grammy online charity auction.

Lady Gaga has kicked in two tickets to her Las Vegas residency show, plus a backstage tour.

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/auction-2-tickets-to-lady-gagas-las-vegas-residency-2179037

Ariana Grande has donated autographed package Including Sweetener Vinyl, "Side to Side" & "Dangerous Woman" Sheet Music

Taylor has donated an autographed special-edition folklore guitar.  Bruno Mars is selling an autographed Gibson guitar and case, while Ed will hand-write and personalize the lyrics to one of his songs just for you: You submit three song titles, and he'll choose one.

The auction will raise funds for the Grammy Museum and its music education initiatives. It kicks off today, March 8 and runs through March 23 via CharityBuzz.com. source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

• Teletubby changed the title to 2 tickets to Las Vegas residency and bts tour at Grammy charity auction
Cameltoe Chariot

Interesting that the experience being auctioned expires a year from now - they must be hoping to finish out the residency before then :wtfga:

Alannah
2 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Hmm...seat location not known in advance?  Pass. 

Let alone not knowing the existence of the residency in advance.

10 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Las Vegas is on a fast track to allowing live performances again. My guess is the residency will be back by this fall. 

I still need to see Enigma...

ToxicHot
6 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Ed will hand-write and personalize the lyrics to one of his songs just for you: You submit three song titles, and he'll choose one.

Who would pay MONEY for that :billie:

And you submit 3 song titles and only get 1 hand-written song that HE chooses. How lame.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chromatography
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Who would pay MONEY for that :billie:

And you submit 3 song titles and only get 1 hand-written song that HE chooses. How lame.

right? why can’t you choose the fvcking song? so weird. keep it

Alannah
4 hours ago, NT78 said:

Las Vegas is on a fast track to allowing live performances again. My guess is the residency will be back by this fall. 

I still need to see Enigma...

I hope that's the case!

Same! Our performance was cancelled 40 minutes before doors opened when she was sick in November. :giveup:

Mother of Puppies

Gaga's auction/goodie is obviously the only one worth spending money on.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Stupid Oreo

This means ENIGMA isn’t over yet:enigma:

tylertremallose
13 hours ago, Alannah said:

Cirque shows plan to open this summer so
they are prob gonna do concerts again 

Alannah
3 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

Cirque shows plan to open this summer so
they are prob gonna do concerts again 

They've been flirting with bankruptcy for the last few months, I don't doubt they're planning to get back ASAP. I'm crossing my fingers for the return of Enigma (double crossing them for Chromatica Ball to replace Enigma) this year, but nothing's set in stone yet. I'd feel so anxious bidding on those tickets; but then again, those who can afford to bid on them most likely won't be.

Archived