💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato wants go to the Moon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

Why would i find it hilarious if she went to the moon. I hope she gets picked LMAO

vyniildisk
24 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Even tho she is a little bit cringy, i dont get the amount of hate sent her way.The girl believes in aliens, so? You think you’re all alone here with no other living being in the whole universe?
Talking about delusional....

no one is sending hate on this queen's way, stawp

Fresco

Nothing on the moon but death for humans. Everything has to be perfect or you're dead. :bradley:

Summerboi14
8 hours ago, PxA limited said:

Even tho she is a little bit cringy, i dont get the amount of hate sent her way.The girl believes in aliens, so? You think you’re all alone here with no other living being in the whole universe?

I believe we are the aliens. Most planets are the same and our is not. So we must be the aliens. 

Oriane
9 hours ago, PxA limited said:

It's not about the aliens, everytime there's a thread about her on here people are bashing her...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Joshie S

gay boys are meaner than girls:vegas:

so she wants to go to the moon? if you were in her position (rich) you would also want to go to the moon, don't say you wouldn't:saladga:

people on this forum need to grow up

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RAMROD

667677be73917b8c8febdc488314e79a

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived