💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Imagine Dragons - Follow You & Cutthroat Out 3/12

Damon

Featured Posts

Damon

After a 3 year hiatus searching for a new sound, the guys are back with minimalistic and enigmatic visuals.

They were teasing new music by sending cryptic videos and photos to their fans via email and then posted to instagram, if you cracked the code, you got to ask Alexa a question and she teased something coming this Friday . Also one of the videos hinted the new record coming on June 3rd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKvqdbAf9S/?igshid=1wwgh6cdfmu1g

Link to pre-save both songs: https://umusic.digital/rehmzb/

Also, just a theory for now but apparently it will be a two side album, like Love + Fear by Marina but so far that's just especulation by fans

anyways chile I'm so excited, I missed them so much and Origins was really hard to swallow so I'm very excited to hear what's coming!

... and now i just sit in silence.

Teletubby

:legend:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

Dan Reynolds is a gay ally, we should reward his music even if its... this... :neyde: 

buy bionic

GAGASLAYME

I CANT WAIT evolve was loved by the gp mostly but I kinda want some smoke and mirrors vibes that era was really under appreciated  would also love some similarities to their older stuff but even then if they find a new sound I'm down too:messga:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

GAGASLAYME
2 hours ago, Damon said:

Origins was really hard to swallow so I'm very excited to hear what's coming!

Honestly felt like b side to evolve loved it but it was just evolve 2.0 w less impact

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

shoful

I hope it’s more like S+M and not that other crap

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, President Biden said:

i need more rock. Like I’m So Sorry level

My favorite song by them :giveup:

Damon
3 hours ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Honestly felt like b side to evolve loved it but it was just evolve 2.0 w less impact

you're totally right tbh, i think they were just trying to milk the momentum they had with evolve, natural was a hit so it felt right to keep on trying and release it but unafortunately none of the other songs were at the same level, but gotta admit the album grew a lot more on me, i enjoy listening to it now but still is my least favorite

2 hours ago, President Biden said:

i need more rock. Like I’m So Sorry level

3 hours ago, shoful said:

I hope it’s more like S+M 

YES :nooo: it's my favorite record and song by them, there are some iconic guitar riffs that got away on that album, hope they get on that experimental lane again

... and now i just sit in silence.

Head Empty

Soooo...

Follow You is catchy, but feels like a leftover from Origins. It might grow on me, I remember disliking Thunder in the same way and now it's one of my favorites.

Cutthroat is an interesting song and I appreciate experimenting. But I can't even imagine myself listening to it a second time :poot:. Dan usually has such a beautiful voice, but this is painful to listen to at some parts.

Sad to say that my hopes for the next album have dropped a little :giveup:

Archived