Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry slammed by BTS army for using band’s phrase

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry has been slammed by the BTS Army for using one of the band’s phrases on last night’s American Idol.

BTS fans claimed she had previously ‘dissed’ them during a 2019 concert and so she wasn’t allowed to use a phrase that is dear to the fandom. :ladyhaha:

On the last night’s episode, Katy and fellow judge danced along to contestant Anthony Key’s rendition of the band’s hit Dynamite but he didn’t make it through to the next round. Before eliminating him, Katy said with a smile: ‘I purple heart you.’ The phrase is a reference to BTS members saying, ‘I purple you’ which means ‘I trust and love you for a long time.’

During the 2019 Jingle Rock concert in which she and BTS were performers, Katy stated: ‘Most of you get to stay late past your bedtime.’
BTS Army took to Twitter to call Katy out as one wrote: ‘Not her who called BTS Army a bunch of kids’ and  ‘Katy Perry called us all children and made a joke that it’s past our bedtime. We’re not dumb, okay.’

source

a-6a8a.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r
p-0591.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

I really wish BTS would disappear off the face of the earth. They’re overhyped 2012 sounding pop singles every few months need to stop.

I got drunk

Pharamon

oh no, i need to stop using the purple heart now, BTS ruined it for me ewww

PartySick
Just now, President Biden said:

I really wish BTS would disappear off the face of the earth. They’re overhyped 2012 sounding pop singles every few months need to stop.

I wish I could pack Dynamite in a box and bury it tbh :huntyga:

It's not Kpop, it's just bad pop :rip:

🖤

numb the flame

I highly doubt Katy's comment about staying up past their bed time is shade at bts. Their fans make me not ever want to listen to kpop because their fans make everything about bts regardless of what the situation is. I've seen them commenting under a post about someone who had passed away stuff long the lines of this "we don't care stream **insert recent bts single here**"

Anderson123

Girl as if you needed more people turning their back on you then she goes for the ones with the biggest fanbase right now. :bear:

Patriziaa Reggiani

I fear if ROM wins that Grammy against Dynamite, what havoc these +12 year olds will cause on twitter.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Regina George

I hate Kpop fans who are behaving like this. Imagine being so entitled that you think color belongs to someone! How ****ing sick! 

Archived