Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry slammed by BTS army for using band’s phrase

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Lol...... I don’t think it was that serious

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Well, I guess they are the new Little Monsters.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

9 hours ago, Oreo said:

I fear if ROM wins that Grammy against Dynamite, what havoc these +12 year olds will cause on twitter.

Exile or Un Día will win the Grammy. 

Chromatica Island

Were not all like this, I just like BTS tbh, but God these fans are annoying, it's the fans not the group.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

DOJA CAT

Purple! How dare her that’s Korean group (G)I-DLE’s colour to! (Jks this is so stupid)

thank u, next

Chromatica Island
6 hours ago, nikola said:

I hate kpop fans 

As a sane Kpop fan I agree

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

JusKeepBreathin

Oh Lord. The sheer stupidity of this thread. I think I lost brain cells reading the OP.

Winona Ryder Minnesota GIF by Squarespace

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Joshie S

can't believe the amount of people who actually don't find this shady... the contestant sang a BTS song, he didn't get through, then she says she purple hearts him?:enigma::enigma:

I absolutely hate "toxic fanbases" who are out of control, sending death threats etc. 
however
I think you can definitely see the shade in Katy's comments lol, but she does it for the lolz and trollz, it aint that deep. The fanbase takes it further, always.

I'm not a fan of BTS or their music. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Bonkers

i once watched an entire Korean television series in which the whole point of it was to say that KPOP fans are psychos and it's never worth it to piss them off.  

Did anyone else see that one?  The main boy band singer eventually admitted to the audience he had a girlfriend and the entire auditorium had a meltdown and eventually stormed the stage scratching and biting and causing all sorts of havoc.

It was in the top 5 Korean shows I binged, but I've only seen 5.  

My FAVORITE Korean Series was "Hello, My Twenties" omg, that show really took me places and had relatively few KPOP storylines compared to most.  Did anyone else see it?  I was so shook I fell off the couch and cowered and in stunned shookness more than once.  And, it's generally a delight.

Here's a little taste

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

r4therupbeat
8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

The Grammy's picks a winner way before they even know who will be in attendance.

That ain't what The Weeknd said

MANiCURE 6

Omg.. BTS did not invent anything.. They are juste doin 2012 pop garbage... So they’re stans needs to stop acting like they were like gods of music etc cause we all know it’s not true at all.. 🤡

Roboboy

throw the whole fanbase away

edengowon
15 hours ago, nikola said:

I hate kpop fans 

we stopped claiming bts and their fans in summer 2019

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ThisGuyTony

Kinda off topic but I honestly didn’t expect BTS to last this long tbh. I thought they would be forgotten about after their first year. :flop: 

Archived