💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s it like seeing Gaga in person?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Helxig

I've been front row at a few shows, and it's interesting what your brain picks up on and what small things really stand out.

- I remember seeing the BTW ball in 2012 and not really knowing as much about her back then, so I was going in semi-blind. My friend and I were front row on the barricade, and when she first came out I was so, starstruck. I remember notcing a few things: 1. that she was tiny (remembering that back then she was also almost anorexic skinny, so it really added to how small she was in general). 2. that she exuded a power and confidence I'd never witnessed in a person before. That star quality. 3. that she was really, really giving 110% which made me admire her so much.

- When I saw her at the artRAVE in Boston in 2014, I remember her rising out of the stage (I was about 3rd from front) with the blue lights behind her, and she looked like a porcelain doll. She definitely wears a lot of makeup at her shows. But I really thought she looked inhumanely perfect. And I remember that part where she first opens her eyes when the beat of ARTPOP starts, she was standing very still but her eyes were scanning the audience looking at every face. I remember thinking omg she's looking at us (and I swear she made eye contact but everyone does :laughga: )

- When I saw her at the artRAVE in Vegas I was under the Venus stage. I remember thinking her body was incredible and she looked so hot (even though I'm hella gay :laughga:) and has such nice skin. And I remember how surreal it was to see that Venus wig swaying and flying around in person. And little stray hairs were flying off the wig and slowly floating down around her as she threw her head around

- When I saw her at Enigma in 2019 I remember thinking how beautiful and slim/fit she looked in real life, and being shocked at how the camera distorts her image. I obviously knew her very well by that point, every feature on her face, and was so surprised to see how youthful and pretty and all around great she looked in person. The camera really does at 10 pounds.

I'm glad she doesn't worry anymore about how she looks on camera, enough to emaciate herself like she did the first time I saw her in 2012. It was really eye opening. In 2012 she looked incredible on camera, but frail in real life. In 2019 she looked still great, but not societies 'ideal' on camera, but beautiful and healthy and sexy in real life

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Christian in the back knowing damn well Gaga was gonna dump him soon :ladyhaha:

Lmaoo I had no idea he seemed super nice, he was like “you guys are the nicest group of fans we’ve seen”

ChicaSkas
On 3/8/2021 at 9:49 AM, G U C C I said:

I have never met her but was almost barricade at Enigma and she is a f*cking force of a woman. You can feel her energy and her voice in person is so impactful. She is way more tiny that I thought she would be. Like seriously I think 5'2 is being generous for her height. Also she is even more gorgeous and I have never met a female celebrity that exuded her level of sex appeal. 

Agreed -- she's a literal force of nature

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived