Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s it like seeing Gaga in person?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

If you’ve met Gaga in real life, share your experiences! How was it? What is she like in person? And does she look or act any different then you see online? 

Discuss!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Only ever see her in concerts. Never personally interact with her in person She look very petite even with heels.  :sara:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Siena

I haven’t met her ( yet) but I was barricade at Enigma and I could tell she’s really short considering I’m 5’3 and she looked wayyy smaller

Pop Music

only seen her live 

one of the top life goals is to meet her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Bolkins

I’ve only seen her up close once. I was at the asib london premier behind the barricades, but I was about 6ft away from her at one point. I didn’t get to say hello, there were too many people. Just seeing her irl was bizarre, when you’re so used to seeing someone in picture or video form it’s surreal seeing them with your own eyes. Also I’m convinced she waved at me once during artrave but that’s debatable. 

Schizophonic

for me the most surprising was that she really is there with you in the situation, she really looks you in the eye when you talk to her and tho maybe a lot of things happen around you, lot people around or something like that... she gives you the feeling that this moment belongs to you and her.  

when i met her before the art rave, we did a picture and she was in a hurry ... i checked the phone and was “****, it’s blurred” but that second she was already shoved further by peter. 

after the show when she came back to the hotel, she came to me and said “we do another one, check if it’s okay this time” 

she is everything and more. and tho i didn’t expected this, she remembered me (or at least said she would)

ChicaSkas

Shes very nice and polite and alert. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Franch Toast

When I met her, she was very polite and quiet, and extremely down-to-earth and normal––very different from her stage persona. I felt like I was talking to a regular person. Also, she is very small. 

She/Her/Hers

JoanneMonster

I've never met her but I was first row at the JWT.

She's very tiny and cute and she was wearing TONS of make up (Not that is bad, just to point it out).

I See You

OMonster

I was quite close to Gaga when she filmed for The X Factor UK in 2016. I didn't speak to her, but she shared a really sweet moment with Nicole Scherzinger when the cameras were off. Nicole was wearing slippers under the panel, which she and Gaga laughed about. They were clearly good friends. 

She also had to re-shoot the performance. She was very assertive with the producer and asked to re-shoot because she wasn't happy with it. She seemed extremely sweet and confident and acted like a total professional. 

subtext / fantasy

lilmonster2424

When I met her an Enigma I was shook at how deep her voice was in person, it was much deeper and raspier than I have ever heard! Probably because she just finished a show. And she was drinking champagne and was doing lots of funny dances like that one video of her at the born brave bus with the brown hat, if you know you know :lolga:

hijadeputa

When I met her she was quiet laid back and seemed tired. But she still took her time to take pics with a lot of fans. And she is veryyyy tiny

Quentin

Everyone saying she's tiny she must be microscopic :selena:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

G U C C I

I have never met her but was almost barricade at Enigma and she is a f*cking force of a woman. You can feel her energy and her voice in person is so impactful. She is way more tiny that I thought she would be. Like seriously I think 5'2 is being generous for her height. Also she is even more gorgeous and I have never met a female celebrity that exuded her level of sex appeal. 

Archived