💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tracklist & credits of Rosé's solo release revealed

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

1. On The Ground (Written by Amy Allen, Jon Bellion, Jorgen Odegard, Raúl Cobin, Teddy & Rosé, Produced by Jorgen Odergard, ojvolta, Teddy, Jon Bellion & 24)
2. Gone (Written by Brian Lee, J. Lauryn, Teddy & Rosé, Produced by 24 & Brian Lee)
3. On The Ground (Instrumental)
4. Gone (Instrumental)

Monster Voices

I'm so deep into my Drag Race high that I fully thought you meant Rosé from season 13... :bear:

Forever and Always!

numb the flame

Is the album genuinely only two songs? When they called it a single album I thought they just meant it was her as a single artist but they really meant a "single"

Roboboy
4 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Album? Gorl:dom:

"single album" is a k-pop term that basically just means single

Doily Skull

Their management will literally throw the word “album” on anything. Just be honest and call these less than 30 minute releases “EPs”; this one doesn’t even count as an EP, this is literally just a single that’s being promoted as an album. 🙃 that said tho, I love Rosé, can’t wait to hear more from her.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Teletubby

how much does it cost?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Roboboy
1 minute ago, Doily Skull said:

Their management will literally throw the word “album” on anything. Just be honest and call these less than 30 minute releases “EPs”; this one doesn’t even count as an EP, this is literally just a single that’s being promoted as an album. 🙃 that said tho, I love Rosé, can’t wait to hear more from her.

it's not being promoted as an album - 'single album' is a k-pop term that just means single. they only say 'album' cause it has a physical format 

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Is the album genuinely only two songs? When they called it a single album I thought they just meant it was her as a single artist but they really meant a "single"

Welcome to K-Pop terminology :billie:

"I'm gonna release an album" = "I'm gonna release new music that will be available physically, whether it's an album, EP or just a stand-alone single is up in the air, but it WILL be available as a CD"

album = CD release
single album = 3 different tracks at maximum, 1 single track pressed on the CD is more than likely
mini album = 3 - 7 tracks
full album = anything with 7+ tracks

:chica: 

It also should be mentioned that all physical releases chart on the "album chart" in South Korea, regardless of whether it's actually just a single. It's a South Korean industry misnomer that grew legs and became its own new entire thing.

numb the flame
Just now, Supersonic said:

Welcome to K-Pop terminology :billie:

"I'm gonna release an album" = "I'm gonna release new music that will be available physically, whether it's an album, EP or just a stand-alone single is up in the air, but it WILL be available as a CD"

album = CD release
single album = 3 different tracks at maximum, 1 single track pressed on the CD is more than likely
mini album = 3 - 7 tracks
full album = anything with 7+ tracks

:chica: 

Kpop terminology is so confusing like a 2 track "album" is a single sis lets not twist it, the physical copies with four tracks is an EP. I don't know why but this bugs me so much :laughga:

Anderson123

K-Pop terminology is so interesting. I learned that with Blackpink's music and their "Pre-release single".

7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

K-Pop terminology is so interesting. I learned that with Blackpink's music and their "Pre-release single".

Its pretty confusing sometimes. Apparently how you like that was just a pre release single and the lead single from The Album was Lovesick girls

PawDealer

In South Korea, the term "single album" is similar to Maxi Single but more "special", means it's a single but being promoted like an album. 

Gagaaaaaa

Archived