Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rita Ora auditioning for Eurovision 2009, walking off saved her career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rita Ora has confessed that she thinks her music career would have been over if she hadn't walked away from the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009.

She said: "I was 16. Andrew Lloyd Webber was there,"
"Right from the start I was, like, 'What am I doing here?'"
"I did my song and walked out. No-one knew what to do. They started looking for me, calling my agent," she revealed.

"Imagine! If I'd stayed, it would probably have been all over for me. At best, I'd be a contestant on that diving show…?' Splash!? Yeah, Splash. I love that show," she said.
source

She said she was 16 ↑ but in video they says she is 18 ↓:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Rita Ora auditioning for Eurovision 2009, walking off saved her career
bionic

In 2009 the UK came fifth, so an artist with the talent and drive of Ms Rita could've launched a successful career over it. Why is there so much snobbery about Eurovision in the Uk when that doesn't exist across the continent?

buy bionic

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Rita Ora has confessed that she thinks her music career would have been over if she hadn't walked away from the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009.

She said: "I was 16. Andrew Lloyd Webber was there,"
"Right from the start I was, like, 'What am I doing here?'"
"I did my song and walked out. No-one knew what to do. They started looking for me, calling my agent," she revealed.

"Imagine! If I'd stayed, it would probably have been all over for me. At best, I'd be a contestant on that diving show…?' Splash!? Yeah, Splash. I love that show," she said.
source

She said she was 16 ↑ but in video they says she is 18 ↓:oprah:

She probably lied about her age at the time of the audition cause they probably wouldn't have wanted someone so young... especially not if they are taking them to the contest.

End Racism Now

Teletubby
1 minute ago, swakby said:

She hadn’t aged a day, I’ve always considered her extremely beautiful.

she was always extremely beautiful
2209158.main_image.jpg?strip=all1519581.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=250&ha7e0eb2d6a175b0c2bfdbb6a75db0230.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, bionic said:

In 2009 the UK came fifth, so an artist with the talent and drive of Ms Rita could've launched a successful career over it. Why is there so much snobbery about Eurovision in the Uk when that doesn't exist across the continent?

Cause the UK thinks it's great at everything when its far from the truth... they are delusional. Everyone goes nuts over it yet the UK always comes last with the exception of a few performances 

End Racism Now

I love to see people talking about Rita ❤️💕 She’s so underrated and deserves more recognition!

bionic
13 minutes ago, tonyamaya said:

I love to see people talking about Rita ❤️💕 She’s so underrated and deserves more recognition!

We could've got her those 100k tweets she needed :neyde: 

buy bionic

Archived