other

Grammys' Dancing Queen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

our girl did that @Dulo Peep :firega:
from Pencil Sharpener 200.gif
to Dancing Queen

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

Shouldn't they wait and see if she wins awards before saying that

buy bionic

Teletubby
Just now, bionic said:

Shouldn't they wait and see if she wins awards before saying that

she is performing, she will show her Dancing Queen power :legend:  We don't care about these awards :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she is performing, she will show her Dancing Queen power :legend:  We don't care about these awards :trollga:

totally agree, grammy schammy, but it'll be sad if they're advertising her as 'dancing queen' then she walks away with 0 awards. But also ABBA never won (or were nominated) for a Grammy so :neyde: 

buy bionic

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

totally agree, grammy schammy, but it'll be sad if they're advertising her as 'dancing queen' then she walks away with 0 awards. But also ABBA never won (or were nominated) for a Grammy so :neyde: 

Dua already has 2 awards, she will be fine:staymad: 
I'm only scared she will win over Taylor and these psycho-Swifties will attack her:neyde:

ThatGagaBoobStan

Does anyone know if there’s another place you can still watch Studio 2054? Cause I want to watch.

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020đŸ€Ą

Archived