💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's best instrumental of all time is an unreleased

Focus

Featured Posts

Focus

Yes this is a tinnitus appreciation thread :sis: When this leaked in the summer of 2017, the leaker stated Gaga never recorded recorded the lyrics hence why it was never finalized and played during the demo selection session for ARTPOP. It's so sad because it's such a timeless masterpiece that can still keep up with the modern standards of EDM and dubstep. The drop itself can easily outthrone Replay, SFA, and Stupid Love's drops COMBINED, and we're talking about a concept instrumental made from 9 years ago. I think the 2nd verse was reimagined in Fun Tonight's 2nd verse. Also the stems of this instrumental was later recycled into MJH and Venus. Or maybe Madeon had a favorite sample pack during that time... Who knows? What do you think of this (masterpiece) ? :firega: I like to think of it as a legendary edition of Titanium by David Guetta.

Poltergeist

I was hoping to find TEA's snippet here, but Tinnitus slaps as well, what would I give to get everything we didn't get from the ARTPOP era!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Stupid Oreo
13 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

Yes this is a tinnitus appreciation thread :sis: When this leaked in the summer of 2017, the leaker stated Gaga never recorded recorded the lyrics hence why it was never finalized and played during the demo selection session for ARTPOP. It's so sad because it's such a timeless masterpiece that can still keep up with the modern standards of EDM and dubstep. The drop itself can easily outthrone Replay, SFA, and Stupid Love's drops COMBINED, and we're talking about a concept instrumental made from 9 years ago. I think the 2nd verse was reimagined in Fun Tonight's 2nd verse. Also the stems of this instrumental was later recycled into MJH and Venus. Or maybe Madeon had a favorite sample pack during that time... Who knows? What do you think of this (masterpiece) ? :firega: I like to think of it as a legendary edition of Titanium by David Guetta.

1:02 sounds like the Venus part

listen very closely

Focus
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

it's apparently fan made

source? if it's the 'if you dare' guy it's been debunked as plagiarism

Defmix100
Just now, Stan KDA said:

source? if it's the 'if you dare' guy it's been debunked as plagiarism

I don't know who that is but there was a group of Gaga fans who were also great at producing on soundcloud years ago and they claimed to have collectively worked together to make this. Most of the people I followed on there have lost their accounts to copyright strikes now though so I don't know who they were

Focus
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I don't know who that is but there was a group of Gaga fans who were also great at producing on soundcloud years ago and they claimed to have collectively worked together to make this. Most of the people I followed on there have lost their accounts to copyright strikes now though so I don't know who they were

If that's the case it wouldn't have been removed on youtube and every streaming platform for copyright strikes. the leaker (who uploaded many legitimate leaks and stems before the instrumental) also got permabanned on soundcloud after the upload)

If it's another mama papa perfect illusion or the fanmade frankensteined I think it wouldn't be mass-removed unless interscope or gaga's team specifically requested it because it's an actual leak.

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Stan KDA said:

If that's the case it wouldn't have been removed on youtube and every streaming platform for copyright strikes. the leaker (who uploaded many legitmate leaks and stems before the instrumental) also got permabanned on soundcloud after the upload)

oh good if that's true then I'm glad, it was a shame when I heard it wasn't real but if it is then great

Focus
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh good if that's true then I'm glad, it was a shame when I heard it wasn't real but if it is then great

It's definitely real. There was a thread a while back with more interesting takes, including the fact that the instrumental used venus and MJH's stems before they leaked, also another sample (the yelling "eheheh" sound effect) is from a madeon track called ubelkeit. there's no way random little monsters had access to these stems and samples

Focus
14 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

1:02 sounds like the Venus part

listen very closely

The instrumental and venus & mjh shared a lot of stems in common. It's madeon's signature tbh

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

It's definitely real. There was a thread a while back with more interesting takes, including the fact that the instrumental used venus and MJH's stems before they leaked, also another sample (the yelling "eheheh" sound effect) is from a madeon track called ubelkeit. there's no way random little monsters had access to these stems and samples

great I feel like I can like it again now haha

mybiggestenemyisme

Bestie, the song is fanmade or maybe even stolen from a random artist, the original is from this guy 

uh

Archived