Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

jackoajl

I would be glad to donate once we get some HD clip.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Count me in on donations too if the seller is legit. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Nicklev

Hey there, Chilean monster here. Last year I saw the physical DVD being sold on streets. Just to find that is was the same LQ quality. Someone please give me the address so I can break into his house. 

giphy.gif

ChicaSkas

no robbery or housebreakery please <3 

He knows what he has. That's why the price is high. I almost don't blame him in a pandemic considering how hard Chile and Peru and Brazil have been hit. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Count me in on donations too if the seller is legit. 

The seller is legit, it is the man Anova Films, but the crux here is figuring out if the footage itself is what you guys want. HD enough to warrant purchase of such a high priced file. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

Hey there, Chilean monster here. Last year I saw the physical DVD being sold on streets. Just to find that is was the same LQ quality. Someone please give me the address so I can break into his house. 

Just out of curiousity, can you post images of the physical DVD if you bought it?

Adam Lucass
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Just out of curiousity, can you post images of the physical DVD if you bought it?

I send u in Instagram wait) 

Is this a direct recording from the screens or just a bootleg of the screens of the concert? Because if it is it sure as hell not worth the money when it's available on YouTube and there won't be any improvement on the quality of the video from 480p to 1080p. If it's a recording of the feed on the screens it's not worth it guys, believe me.

Nicklev
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Never got to buy it because the person who was selling it showed it to me in a mini DVD player, and seemed to be downloaded directly from YouTube, I think that footage never got to be commercially released. 

I investigated this person and found out his real name and pictures of him and his brother in instagram. They both were selling the DVD back in 2012. 

I won't post that personal information in here but I can show the receipts to you by DM.

Because we have an acquaintance in common, I got the hint that they might still have a store in a 'piracy' market area in Santiago called "Barrio Franklin", but I don't know if they are open these days specially when we recently came back into quarantine. 

I used to go often to this area because a friend lives near and there it my favourite ramen restaurant. So I'm willing to do some more investigation once we are free to be back on streets. 

I think he may be taking advantage of you because you are foreing. 

There is no way that he could sell that footage at that price to a local. 

Pop Art

I feel like this has been asked 100 times, but I only need one answer (:green:) and haven't seen it yet. (Apologies if I just happened to miss it.)

Is this the direct feed that was displayed onto the monitors at the show or is it just a recording someone did from the audience with their own camera (however professional that camera may be)? If it's the former, then I can 100% understand the price and would actually consider contributing myself, as the lack of having this tour in actual professional quality is something that still saddens me to this day. But if it's the latter...I personally don't think it's worth the cost, even if it happens to better quality than anything that's available publicly right now. But that's just my two cents.

ChicaSkas
36 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I feel like this has been asked 100 times, but I only need one answer (:green:) and haven't seen it yet. (Apologies if I just happened to miss it.)

Is this the direct feed that was displayed onto the monitors at the show or is it just a recording someone did from the audience with their own camera (however professional that camera may be)? If it's the former, then I can 100% understand the price and would actually consider contributing myself, as the lack of having this tour in actual professional quality is something that still saddens me to this day. But if it's the latter...I personally don't think it's worth the cost, even if it happens to better quality than anything that's available publicly right now. But that's just my two cents.

This is a fan-professional recording of the concert and screens. Done by a guy who records shows like these in a professional way, but not authorized. 

The actual raw screen broadcast that the people in the audience saw, well, that is a distant dream, I know of one lead in that direction, but the guy may or may not accept money for it. 

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Nicklev said:

Never got to buy it because the person who was selling it showed it to me in a mini DVD player, and seemed to be downloaded directly from YouTube, I think that footage never got to be commercially released. 

I investigated this person and found out his real name and pictures of him and his brother in instagram. They both were selling the DVD back in 2012. 

I won't post that personal information in here but I can show the receipts to you by DM.

Because we have an acquaintance in common, I got the hint that they might still have a store in a 'piracy' market area in Santiago called "Barrio Franklin", but I don't know if they are open these days specially when we recently came back into quarantine. 

I used to go often to this area because a friend lives near and there it my favourite ramen restaurant. So I'm willing to do some more investigation once we are free to be back on streets. 

I think he may be taking advantage of you because you are foreing. 

There is no way that he could sell that footage at that price to a local. 

I will message you , I have to delete messages as my inbox is full, in the mean time, you can email me at my username at gmail, (chicaskas at gmail dot com )

Pop Art
8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is a fan-professional recording of the concert and screens. Done by a guy who records shows like these in a professional way, but not authorized. 

The actual raw screen broadcast that the people in the audience saw, well, that is a distant dream, I know of one lead in that direction, but the guy may or may not accept money for it. 

I see. In that case, I think it might be better if money was saved up for an actual feed of the screen broadcasts, especially if, as it seems, there's a possibility for it. But this is just my opinion and I also understand if you and/or others decide it worth it to purchase this version.

JustTea

Why do I think he's just trying to sell the RAW version of this :bear: (wouldn't be that bad if the audio is way better)

JustTea
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I feel like that may have been another print I bought for $40 back in December from a Chilean seller. But I've not been able to watch it. where is Stephen... let me tag you. 

edit: @Stephen

Why weren't you able to watch it? Is it because of the M2TS file?

Archived